আকাশ, আকাশমণ্ডল, গগন, বায়ু, দ্যু, নভ, আশমান, অম্বর, নভস্থল, আন্তরীক্ষ, খ, অভ্র, নাক, নিরাকার, আবহাত্তয়া, নক্ষত্রমণ্ডল, শূন্য, অখিল, অঁচল, ব্যোমমণ্ডল, ব্যোম, খগোল, নভোমণ্ডলউঁচু করিয়া ধরা, ঊর্ধ্বে তোলা, আকাশে তোলা
- আকাশকৌশলে এড়াইয়া যাত্তয়াআকাশআকাশআকাশাভিমূখে
Noun(1) the atmosphere and outer space as viewed from the earth
Verb(1) throw or toss with a light motion
(1) Dorcas had never seen so much sky(2) The moon shown as brightly as white silk in the midnight sky above his head.(3) hundreds of stars were shining in the sky(4) They both lay there, looking at the early morning sky through the window of the tour bus.(5) Today her dress was the pure color of a summer sky on a clear day.(6) Asteroids of that size, however, are exceedingly difficult to observe in the twilight sky with ground-based telescopes.(7) The midnight blue of the nighttime sky grew suddenly darker.(8) What was once an empty backdrop of a starry sky was filled with a bright, silvery object.(9) His cold gaze focused on the starless sky outside the small stone window.(10) She crossed her arms under her head and leaned back then, watching the sky darken slowly.(11) The very end of the symphony is like a radiant summer sky at sunset.(12) After a long delay while Prokas was treated, Murray stepped up to sky the spot-kick over the bar.(13) Now, the sun floated high above them in a clear, cloudless blue sky .(14) Flat, gray clouds filled the darkening sky above her as the town prepared for yet another rainfall.(15) I was outside, under the most brilliant azure sky that I had ever witnessed.(16) Jillson had never seen so much sky
(1) in the sky :: আকাশে
(2) clear sky :: পরিষ্কার আকাশ
(3) night sky :: রাতের আকাশ
(4) starry sky :: তারকাময় আকাশ
(5) sky-blue :: আকাশী নীল
(6) reach for the sky :: আকাশ পৌঁছানোর জন্য
1. upper atmosphere ::
3. firmament ::
4. blue ::
6. welkin ::
7. azure ::
8. empyrean ::
9. flip ::
10. toss ::
11. pitch ::
1. hell ::
2. perdition ::
skive, skives, sky, skying, skyward
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, she's right, Sky.
Why don't you lay down
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
And you look up at the night SKY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
They should know whom to blame
when the SKY falls down upon them.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
I’m going to get hold of
a clear SKY blue colour Maserati.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: sky
Meaning and definitions of sky, translation in Bengali language for sky with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sky in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sky"
What sky means in Bengali, sky meaning in Bengali, sky definition, examples and pronunciation of sky in Bengali language.