কঙ্কাল, অস্থি, কাঠাম, অস্থিসমুহ, অস্থিপঁজর, বৃক্ষপত্রের শিরাসমূহ, নকশা, পরিলেখপ্রাণীদেহের কঙ্কাল
Noun(1) something reduced to its minimal form(2) a scandal that is kept secret(3) the hard structure (bones and cartilages(4) the internal supporting structure that gives an artifact its shape
(1) Operations are still being run by a skeleton staff of six, but many other employees have already found new jobs with the support of Appleby Heritage Centre.(2) the human skeleton(3) Five landfill sites will be open, but with skeleton staff only.(4) Many schools in major centres were either closed, virtually deserted or operating on skeleton staff.(5) The next man seemed to be a skeleton , and his voice was just as thin.(6) The service never shuts down, and even on Christmas Day a skeleton staff is on duty.(7) This fish has a skeleton partly of bone and partly of cartilage.(8) The US company seems to have a skeleton staff at the moment.(9) Years ago we realized that if we combined all our accidents, there was hardly a bone in the human skeleton we hadn't broken.(10) If a strike had gone ahead, the action would have left the city with only a skeleton bus service operating from three of York's Park & Ride sites today.(11) Despite the apparent differences produced by an internal versus an external skeleton , the control problems faced by the two groups are formally the same.(12) The studio was made with a skeleton of built-up wood frames within a skin of galvanized metal.(13) At about thirty years of age, the human skeleton is as heavy and strong as it will ever get.(14) The State Department was operating a skeleton staff.(15) Non-essential High Commission workers are leaving, with just a skeleton staff of 40 left to man Britain's biggest overseas mission.(16) Many elderly parents will have to struggle to care for their severely disabled adult children at home while the residential centres operate on a skeleton service.
(1) skeleton crew :: কঙ্কাল ক্রু
(2) appendicular skeleton :: খিল কঙ্কাল
(3) axial skeleton :: অক্ষীয় কঙ্কাল
(4) skeleton staff :: কঙ্কাল কর্মীদের
(5) skeleton at the feast :: পর্বের সময়ে কঙ্কাল
2. skin and bone ::
ত্বক এবং হাড়
3. framework ::
4. outline ::
6. frame ::
7. underframe ::
8. minimum ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I assure you a madman
is scarier than a SKELETON.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Theon holds the castle with a SKELETON crew.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Unless they develop technology
to fuse my SKELETON...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
Because I've always wanted
a whole human SKELETON...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
Like when people say
I look like that SKELETON
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: skeleton
Meaning and definitions of skeleton, translation in Bengali language for skeleton with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of skeleton in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "skeleton"
What skeleton means in Bengali, skeleton meaning in Bengali, skeleton definition, examples and pronunciation of skeleton in Bengali language.