অধিবেশন, নিবেশ, আসনগ্রহণনিষণ্ণ, উপবিষ্টসংসদ ইত্যাদির অধিবেশনকাল
Noun(1) (photography, as for a photograph or portrait(2) the act of assuming or maintaining a seated position(3) a meeting of spiritualists(4) a session as of a legislature or court
Verb(1) be seated(2) be around, often idly or without specific purpose(3) take a seat(4) be in session(5) assume a posture as for artistic purposes(6) sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions(7) be located or situated somewhere(8) work or act as a baby-sitter(9) show to a seat; assign a seat for(10) serve in a specific professional capacity
Adjective(1) (of persons(2) not moving and therefore easy to attack
(1) And sure, it is a lot to ask the average museum visitor to sit through eight films in one sitting .(2) A number of the current sitting board members have had close associations with Mr Murdoch or his company.(3) Two hours after the historic ceremony, the current parliament's batch of sitting MPs cease to be members of parliament.(4) I sink gracefully into a sitting position on my bed.(5) Williams said the meeting had to be called before the next sitting of the executive committee on Tuesday.(6) The measures will be put into place at the next sitting of Parliament, tentatively scheduled for March.(7) He suggests that the minority of people who voted for this unattractive party are not constituents of the sitting Member of Parliament.(8) No sitting congressman has ever previously been nominated to head the agency.(9) Rothman was eventually brought to the ground by police but was put into a sitting position when he began hyperventilating.(10) The defendant had been remanded in custody from a sitting of Wexford District Court the previous week.(11) Nests are hidden in vegetation, each lined with an ample layer of down to cover the eggs when the sitting bird is absent.(12) One of the jade Buddhas can be found in a sitting position at the moment of his enlightenment on the second floor of Wentang Hall.(13) Government officials said today's Parliament sitting may be very brief to accommodate the continuation of the crime talks.(14) Howard knew he would never get it passed in a full sitting of parliament.(15) At the end of the sitting , they can take photographs of the subject.(16) The 66-year-old had slipped into a sitting position with her legs straight out, leaving her waist deep in heavy mud.
(1) sit :: বসা
(2) sitting down :: বসা
(3) sitting duck :: বসা হাঁস
(4) sitting pretty :: চমত্কার বসা
(5) pet sitting :: পোষা বসা
(6) sitting-room :: বসার ঘর
(7) sitting position :: অবস্থান বসা
(8) sitting still :: এখনো বসে
(9) bed-sitting room :: বিছানা-বসার জায়গা
1. sedentary ::
3. session ::
5. take a seat ::
7. hold ::
8. pose ::
9. be situated ::
10. be in session ::
11. serve on ::
উপর পরিবেশন করা
12. be harmonious ::
13. babysit ::
14. sit down ::
15. baby-sit ::
16. ride ::
17. sit around ::
18. model ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She's SITTING with Petyr Baelish.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
If it helps you sleep,
then why are you SITTING here...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
I was just SITTING at home
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
I don't care who's SITTING
at the high table.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
with a Targaryen
SITTING on the Iron Throne
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: sitting
Meaning and definitions of sitting, translation in Bengali language for sitting with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sitting in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sitting"
What sitting means in Bengali, sitting meaning in Bengali, sitting definition, examples and pronunciation of sitting in Bengali language.