স্থান, স্থল, জায়গানির্মাণ-ভূমি
Noun(1) the piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located(2) physical position in relation to the surroundings(3) a computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web
Verb(1) assign a location to
(1) Earlier this week a council planning enforcement officer visited the site and said that the billboards were not authorised.(2) They now intend seeking permission to retain and continue using the landfill site at Emo Park.(3) Stringent insurance cover now means that many events require ambulances on site as well as first aiders.(4) The authority confirmed that environmental health officers had visited the site last week.(5) The monument stands on the site of one of the towns, Khatyn, which burned to the ground in 1943.(6) the lake is an important site for wildlife(7) She said a house was being built next door on a site where a medieval building had once stood.(8) Council officers were taking part in a site visit - and the locals turned out in force.(9) A site office was established with members from both towns.(10) the site of the Battle of Antietam(11) The plan is to build a five-floor building on the site of the partly demolished Irwell Mill.(12) Construction recently commenced on the site and the building is due to be completed within the next 6 months(13) East Riding councillors last week backed plans to demolish the Victorian buildings on the site and construct new offices.(14) Each site visit was approximately two days long and was conducted by two researchers.(15) The number to call is posted as close as possible to the site where the events took place.(16) Draw or paint a Building, Monument or a site of historical interest in your area.
(1) construction site :: নির্মাণ সাইট
(2) building site :: বিল্ডিং সাইট
(3) on-site :: অন-সাইট
(4) site plan :: সাইট পরিকল্পনা
(5) camping site :: ক্যাম্পিং সাইট
(6) site name :: সাইটের নাম
(7) job site :: জব সাইট
(8) this site :: এই দিকে
1. location ::
2. website ::
3. situation ::
4. place ::
site, sited, sites, siting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the collision SITE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
and I went back
on the dating Web SITE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
...on a dating SITE
and it spit out Amy Farrah Fowler.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
on this SITE,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
A burial SITE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: site
Meaning and definitions of site, translation in Bengali language for site with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of site in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "site"
What site means in Bengali, site meaning in Bengali, site definition, examples and pronunciation of site in Bengali language.