গাত্তয়া, প্রচারিত করা, গাহা, কাব্যরচনা করা, গান গাত্তয়া, গুঁজন করা, কবিতা লেখাগান বা গীত গাওয়া
Verb(1) deliver by singing(2) produce tones with the voice(3) to make melodious sounds(4) make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound(5) divulge confidential information or secrets
(1) These students, especially, should be encouraged to sing aloud the words of the pieces in their method books simultaneously with their playing.(2) these poets sing of the American experience(3) a stinging slap that made my ear sing(4) A few can sing in tune before the age of two, while some studies suggest that children may able to respond to music even before they are born.(5) As I write this, forty years later, I've signed up to sing that very chorus with my local symphony this year.(6) the kettle was beginning to sing(7) I can't sing a note(8) we asked him to come back and have a bit of a sing(9) these poets sing of the North American experience(10) It was toward the end of that job, about fifteen years after leaving the army, that Allie went to a sing at a nearby reservation.(11) Do birds really sing or do they just open their mouths when the sound comes out?(12) I asked her to sing some carols(13) Big-city noise levels prompt birds to sing louder in order to be heard by other birds over the din, according to research by German ornithologists.(14) He knew Himself to sing , and build the lofty rhyme.(15) poetry should sing the strangeness and variety of the human race(16) They revived the handbell choir, answering God's invitation to sing a new song.
(1) sing out :: চিত্কার করা
(2) sing up :: তালিকাভুক্ত
(3) sing a song :: একটা গান গাও
(4) sing along :: বরাবর গাত্তয়া
(5) sing in :: প্রবেশ করা
(6) sing well :: ভাল গাও
(7) sing and dance :: গাও এবং নাচো
(8) sing together :: একসঙ্গে গাত্তয়া
(9) sing off :: বন্ধ গাত্তয়া
(10) sing-song :: গান গাত্তয়া
1. croon ::
2. warble ::
5. whistle ::
consing, dissing, sing, singable, singer, singers, singing, sings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sing "Soft Kitty."
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
I would have to say, "You were terrific
and I can't wait to hear you SING again."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
Sing it with us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
You guys jump on the bed
and SING into hair brushes?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Listen to the gods, for you they SING.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: sing
Meaning and definitions of sing, translation in Bengali language for sing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sing in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sing"
What sing means in Bengali, sing meaning in Bengali, sing definition, examples and pronunciation of sing in Bengali language.