সহজ, সরল, সাধারণ, অনাড়ম্বর, সাদাসিধা, অশিক্ষিত, অজটিল, অযুগ্ন, ছলচাতুরীহীন, অচতুর, অমিশ্র, সিধা, সাদাসিধাভাবে পূর্ণ, সরলপূর্ণ, আড়ম্বরশূন্য, ডাহা, বৈশিষ্ট্যহীন, অদক্ষ, ভানশূন্য, ভঙ্গিশূন্য, শিল্পচাতুর্যহীন, নিরলঙ্কার, ছলাকলাহীন, স্থুলবুদ্ধি, ইতর, অক্রূর, জাঁকজমকহীন, সাদা, অযৌগিক, বোকামৌলিক, অযৌগ
Noun(1) any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties(2) a person lacking intelligence or common sense
Adjective(1) having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved(2) easy and not involved or complicated(3) apart from anything else; without additions or modifications(4) exhibiting childlike simplicity and credulity(5) lacking mental capacity and subtlety(6) (botany(7) unornamented
(1) Why in the world could not the Senate agree to that rather straightforward, simple statement?(2) Marx always emphasised that we can learn more from intelligent conservatives than from simple liberals.(3) Leech is, however, best known for the Leech lattice which gives rise to three sporadic simple groups.(4) I'm not going for the simple reason that I have no money(5) This simple truth lies at the core of the need for fair and rational government regulation of industry.(6) The simple design means assembly at the Romanian plant is done almost entirely without robots.(7) it's just a simple cold(8) The whole thing was shaping up to be a rather simple , straightforward affair.(9) This looks to me more like a boom driven by very simple fundamentals.(10) He was a quiet unassuming man with simple tastes and was dedicated to his greyhounds and track.(11) All the fundamental paradoxes are true for one simple reason: they are truths.(12) The simple truth is that we can't have it all all the time.(13) Learn how to create a cross between a quilt and a pillow using simple patchwork designs.(14) The notes are simple and are easily understandable even to a common man.(15) It's a nice, simple site design and the posts are pithy and interesting.(16) Life at the monastery is simple , with a handful of monks beginning each day with prayers and meditation.
(1) simple present :: সাধারণ বর্তমান
(2) simple past :: সাধারণ অতীত
(3) past simple :: গত সহজ
(4) very simple :: খুব সহজ
(5) simple life :: সাধারণ জীবন
(6) quite simple :: খুবই সাধারণ
(7) simple interest :: সাধারন সুদ
(8) simple future :: সাধারণ ভবিষ্যত
(9) the simple truth :: সহজ সত্য
(10) fairly simple :: মোটামুটি সহজ
1. straightforward ::
2. clear ::
3. plain ::
4. candid ::
5. unpretentious ::
7. noncompound ::
8. dim-witted ::
9. uncomplicated ::
10. mere ::
11. childlike ::
12. simpleton ::
1. fancy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
We'll bury him in the morning.
A SIMPLE ceremony. I'll speak.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
Oh, it's just a meeting.
One SIMPLE meeting.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Pure and SIMPLE.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: simple
Meaning and definitions of simple, translation in Bengali language for simple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of simple in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "simple"
What simple means in Bengali, simple meaning
in Bengali, simple definition, examples and pronunciation
of simple in Bengali language.