সিল্ক, রেশম, পাট, রেশমতুল্য তন্তু, ক্ষুমা, খুঁয়াবেশমকৌশেয়, কৌশিক
Noun(1) a fabric made from the fine threads produced by certain insect larvae(2) animal fibers produced by silkworms and other larvae that spin cocoons and by most spiders
(1) She had hair like corn silk , he like rich dark chocolate.(2) Corn silk and leaves were tangled in his curls and clung to his clothes.(3) I gather up the silk I have spun since the last time he came to me, and the empty flask, and fill the basket, lowering it down the cord in silence, as always.(4) Clodia flourished a brand new dress made of the finest silk , dyed richly with a deep red, trimmed with gold and deep hues of orange.(5) Her dress was of silver silk , a fine and rare material.(6) The textile design graduate also specialises in producing scarves made from natural fibres such as silk and linen.(7) She had a gown of the finest silk and pure white Chantilly lace.(8) His objects begin with a piece of fabric, most commonly silk , but sometimes linen or wool.(9) The kimono itself looked like it was made out of fine silk .(10) Some of their black uniforms were made out of silk or other fine material instead of the rough cotton that the other students wore.(11) I dug through the pile nearest me, finding clothes that were of little help: black slacks, silk shirts and nylons.(12) I love the feel of natural fabrics; linen and silk are more lively and natural as well.(13) Four bands of embroidered patterns on an indigo background are set against a handwoven pure silk fabric, dyed in natural browns and earth tones.(14) Just days before, she had been at school, dressed in a skirt and silk shirt; now she was wearing a thin, onyx leather long coat and an armor skin suit.(15) The robe was made of a dark blue silk that was so soft, so finely woven, that the person wearing it forgot that they were wearing anything at all.(16) With my non-sticky hand I caress the fabric with my fingertips, the sensation of the soft silk delicious.
(1) silk scarf :: সিল্ক স্কার্ফ
(2) silk tie :: সিল্কের টাই
(3) silk cloth :: তসরের জামা
(4) pure silk :: বিশুদ্ধ সিল্ক
(5) silk thread :: রেশমী সুতা
(6) raw silk :: কাঁচা রেশম
(7) silk stockings :: সিল্ক স্টকিংস
(8) corn silk :: ভূট্টা সিল্ক
(9) silk-stocking :: সিল্ক মোজা
(10) silk flower :: সিল্ক ফুল
1. silk ::
2. shantung ::
3. jute ::
4. folding ::
5. fold ::
6. linen ::
7. plank ::
8. linseed ::
9. hemp ::
10. silky ::
11. made of silk ::
12. silken ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
a SILK ribbon, Lagertha.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
in SILK dresses you knew growing up?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
Well, you rip my pretty SILK
dress, I'll blacken your eye.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Fancy lads in SILK?
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
...and SILK, and steel.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: silk
Meaning and definitions of silk, translation in Bengali language for silk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of silk in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "silk"
What silk means in Bengali, silk meaning in Bengali, silk definition, examples and pronunciation of silk in Bengali language.