গুরুত্বপূর্ণ, অর্থপূর্ণ, সার্থক, অর্থযুক্ত, সার্থ, লক্ষণযুক্ত, সূচক, অন্বর্থকেতন
Adjective(1) important in effect or meaning(2) of considerable importance, size, or worth(3) too closely correlated to be attributed to chance and therefore indicating a systematic relation(4) rich in significance or implication
(1) a significant amount of money(2) The data indicate that ethnicity is a significant factor in the development and course of the disease.(3) she's one of our most significant poets(4) Most significant of all, we felt, was that so many divers were keen enough to queue up to have their fitness checked.(5) Max's published work, as significant and substantial as it is, is not what we will remember him by.(6) we've made significant progress today(7) Yes, but these disappearing acts are significant because they are symbolic of a wider truth.(8) she gave him a significant look(9) As for adultery, it is significant that Santorum suggests it should be treated as a crime.(10) There is no doubt that this was a serious injury with significant orthopaedic and cosmetic consequences.(11) significant changes(12) A rise in temperature of this kind would have a significant effect on the distribution of vegetation.(13) This could be the only significant side effect possibly related to the product use.(14) Yet the British music scene has always been an early indicator of significant social and political change.(15) This has the makings of a very significant case of very considerable legal importance.(16) The walls are covered with photographs marking significant moments in Wood Group's history.
(1) significant other :: উল্লেখযোগ্য অন্যান্য
(2) significant figures :: উল্লেখযোগ্য পরিসংখ্যান
(3) significant influence :: উল্লেখযোগ্য প্রভাব
(4) most significant :: সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ
(5) least significant :: কম গুরুত্বপূর্ণ
(6) significant digits :: গুরুত্বপূর্ণ সংখ্যা
(7) significant figure :: গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ব্যক্তিত্ব
(8) more significant :: আরো উল্লেখযোগ্য
(9) highly significant :: অত্যন্ত গুরুত্বপূর্ণ
(10) most significant bit :: সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ বিট
1. notable ::
2. meaningful ::
3. pregnant ::
4. substantial ::
5. important ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
over the old neighbor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
This is a SIGNIFICANT decision.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
it will represent a SIGNIFICANT rise
in your station.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
But there's been
a SIGNIFICANT reduction
in the tumors.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
If I had another SIGNIFICANT aspect
of my life...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: significant
Meaning and definitions of significant, translation in Bengali language for significant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of significant in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "significant"
What significant means in Bengali, significant meaning
in Bengali, significant definition, examples and pronunciation
of significant in Bengali language.