দৃষ্টিশক্তি, দৃশ্য, চক্ষু, দর্শন, নজর, ঠাহর, দৃষ্টির পাল্লা, দৃষ্টির নাগাল, দৃষ্তিক্ষেত্র, দৃষ্ট বস্তু, আকর্ষণীয় বস্তুদৃষ্টিদেখিতে পাত্তয়া
Noun(1) an instance of visual perception(2) anything that is seen(3) the ability to see; the visual faculty(4) a range of mental vision(5) the range of vision(6) the act of looking or seeing or observing(7) (often followed by `of'
Verb(1) catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes(2) take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device
(1) ├ö├ç┬úI must look a frightful sight,├ö├ç├ÿ she said(2) This can apply to people of any age but, for the over 60s specifically, they should take advantage of the free sight tests available every two years.(3) The sight of her eyes constantly shifting from blue to gold did nothing to calm him.(4) even when using binoculars, it is difficult to sight the lens angle in reverse(5) Malevolent in appearance as it hovers menacingly in the spring skies, the Apache attack helicopter will soon be a familiar sight over Yorkshire.(6) he looked a sight(7) he now refused to let Rose out of his sight(8) Indeed, you can find some marvellous fishing within sight and sound of Copenhagen airport itself.(9) It is a good idea to check your home for hazards that you may trip over, such as trailing wires, and to make sure you have regular sight and hearing tests.(10) A shipborne version consists of a launcher for six Ataka missiles with stabilised optical sight .(11) I must have been a sight in my blood stained wedding dress and shoes that were still oddly contorted from the crash.(12) Frowning, he leaned forward for a closer look at the bizarre sight .(13) He also reports the view that it is the brain that furnishes the sensations of hearing, sight and smell.(14) Joseph lost his sight as a baby(15) At least there, they hadn't needed to be close at all times, just within sight .(16) The factors which operate to make the case one for awarding more than average are physical pain and any diminution in the powers of speech, sight or hearing.
(1) love at first sight :: প্রথম দেখাতেই ভালোবাসা
(2) at sight :: দর্শনমাত্র
(3) at first sight :: প্রথম দর্শনে
(4) in sight :: চোখে
(5) line of sight :: রেখাটি
(6) catch sight of :: নজরে পড়া
(7) on sight :: দৃষ্টিশক্তি
(8) sight word :: দৃষ্টিশক্তি শব্দ
(9) sight draft :: দৃষ্টিশক্তি খসড়া
1. eyesight ::
2. view ::
3. range of vision ::
4. perception ::
5. landmark ::
6. eyesore ::
7. survey ::
8. hatful ::
9. vision ::
10. ken ::
11. glimpse ::
12. spy ::
1. ace ::
2. bit ::
3. dab ::
4. dram ::
5. driblet ::
6. glimmer ::
7. hint ::
8. lick ::
9. little ::
10. mite ::
11. nip ::
12. ounce ::
13. pinch ::
14. pittance ::
15. scruple ::
16. shade ::
sight, sighted, sighting, sightings, sightly, sights
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
An inspiring SIGHT for the people, eh?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
I hide in plain SIGHT, same as you.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
...through not only SIGHT
but other senses as well.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Nothing like the SIGHT
of a woman walking away.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
how I squirm at the SIGHT of blood.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: sight
Meaning and definitions of sight, translation in Bengali language for sight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sight in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "sight"
What sight means in Bengali, sight meaning
in Bengali, sight definition, examples and pronunciation
of sight in Bengali language.