অসুস্থতা, ব্যাধি, পীড়া, অনুস্থতা
Noun(1) impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism(2) defectiveness or unsoundness(3) the state that precedes vomiting
(1) All the children were suffering from sickness , vomiting and twitching.(2) The arrested man vomited up blood, not drugs, and suffered diarrhoea and sickness for a week following this incident.(3) In sickness and in more sickness by the light of that wonderful bubble, the moon(4) A knock to the head can cause symptoms such as loss of consciousness, light-headedness, dizziness, nausea, and sickness .(5) Whether in sickness or in health, weakness or strength, every one is of infinite value before God and must be treated as such.(6) Just as she closed the door she felt a wave of sickness wash over her.(7) Just what does for better or for worse, in sickness and in health mean anyway?(8) We are all being encouraged to make private provision for education, unemployment, sickness , health and retirement.(9) botulism causes fodder sickness of horses(10) It used to be known as altitude sickness or tropical sickness , but it seems to be more and more prevalent.(11) They might get signs of sickness like headache, dizziness, faintness, weakness or a choking feeling.(12) Her problems started when young thirteen year old Ann was sent home from Clough House suffering sickness .(13) She said he had suffered sickness and diarrhoea the day before he died.(14) Sixty-one years ago, they promised to love each other in sickness and health.(15) They paid out sums to meet losses of earnings and health care expenses arising from sickness or injury at work.(16) Pregnancy sickness, even severe sickness , is not associated with any harm to your baby.
(1) motion sickness :: গতি অসুস্থতা
(2) sleeping sickness :: ঘুমন্ত অসুস্থতা
(3) altitude sickness :: উচ্চতায় অসুস্থতা
(4) morning sickness :: প্রাতঃকালীন অসুস্থতা
(5) love-sickness :: প্রেম-অসুস্থতা
(6) serum sickness :: সিরাম অসুস্থতা
(7) decompression sickness :: decompression অসুস্থতা
(8) sickness benefit :: অসুস্থতা সুবিধা
(9) air sickness bag :: বায়ু অসুস্থতা ব্যাগ
1. illness ::
2. nausea ::
বমি বমি ভাব
1. health ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
morning SICKNESS should be going away.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
Gambling addiction is a SICKNESS.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
You are fading from SICKNESS,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
So, have you been having
any morning SICKNESS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
I surrendered to this SICKNESS
the moment I first saw it.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: sickness
Meaning and definitions of sickness, translation in Bengali language for sickness with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sickness in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sickness"
What sickness means in Bengali, sickness meaning in Bengali, sickness definition, examples and pronunciation of sickness in Bengali language.