Verb(1) used to indicate obligation, duty, or correctness, typically when criticizing someone's actions.(2) used to indicate what is probable.(3) expressing the conditional mood.(4) used in a clause with ├ö├ç┬úthat├ö├ç├ÿ after a main clause describing feelings.(5) used in a clause with ├ö├ç┬úthat├ö├ç├ÿ expressing purpose.(6) (in the first person) expressing a polite request or acceptance.(7) (in the first person) expressing a conjecture or hope.(8) used to emphasize to a listener how striking an event is or was.
(1) she hates him and so she should(2) Mrs West said the Trust should encourage existing health care assistants to train as nurses.(3) I should imagine the Elliotts feel the same way.(4) he'll have a sore head, I should imagine(5) Medical advice should be sought for any animal bite, and a tetanus injection given.(6) Our advice is that they should be so, so careful when using their mobile phones.(7) It is unlikely to stop him from doing the same thing again, however, should the situation arise.(8) I'll leave if he should try anything(9) it should be left open(10) Having won in Katowice, England should be good enough to do it again at home.(11) One of the best things about it is that it's easy to swap the vest for a bikini top should the mood take you.(12) If new moneys are provided by a third party in this situation, it should not be a cause of concern to the borrower.(13) I should be grateful if you could draw this letter to the attention of your readers.(14) should anyone arrive late, admission is likely to be refused(15) it worked as it should(16) Of course Turkey should be allowed to join if they have met the conditions of membership.
(1) you should :: তোমার উচিত
(2) should be :: হতে হবে
(3) should not :: না করা উচিত
(4) should have :: উচিত
(5) it should be :: এটা করা উচিত
(6) it should :: এটি করা উচিত
(7) should be done :: করা উচিৎ
(8) it should be noted :: এটা উল্লেখ করা উচিত
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You did what we SHOULD have done
a long time ago.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
This is not how I imagined this day going.
I SHOULD be with them right now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
Most of those lords
SHOULD consider themselves lucky
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Hang on. It SHOULD be
coming through right now.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
All of you SHOULD do as he commands.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: should
Meaning and definitions of should, translation in Bengali language for should with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of should in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "should"
What should means in Bengali, should meaning in Bengali, should definition, examples and pronunciation of should in Bengali language.