ধাক্কা, অভিঘাত, ঘা, পক্ষাঘাতের আক্রমণ, প্রচণ্ড ধাক্কা, প্রচণ্ড সঙ্ঘর্ষ, অভিঘানিত অবস্থা, দাগা, চোটধাক্কা দেত্তয়া, আঘাত দেত্তয়াসংঘাত
Noun(1) the feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally(2) the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat(3) a reflex response to the passage of electric current through the body(4) (pathology(5) an instance of agitation of the earth's crust(6) an unpleasant or disappointing surprise(7) a pile of sheaves of grain set on end in a field to dry; stalks of Indian corn set up in a field(8) a bushy thick mass (especially hair(9) a sudden jarring impact(10) a mechanical damper; absorbs energy of sudden impulses
Verb(1) surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off(2) strike with disgust or revulsion(3) strike with horror or terror(4) collide violently(5) collect or gather into shocks(6) subject to electrical shocks(7) inflict a trauma upon
(1) it was a shock to face such hostile attitudes(2) Many fighting dogs die of blood loss, shock , dehydration, exhaustion, or infection after contests.(3) he died of shock due to massive abdominal haemorrhage(4) The harshness of this incident serves to remind us what a shock reality can be.(5) As it was, I slammed onto the floor of the shaft with my knees bent, absorbing the shock , but the force of the sudden stop pitched me forward.(6) he died of shock due to massive abdominal hemorrhage(7) When I open them again, I'm greeted with a pair of worried black eyes surrounded by a shock of black hair.(8) She vaguely realised that she was probably experiencing a shock reaction.(9) Yet I have not forgotten the experience - the shock of discovery.(10) Part of the industrialised world's mistrust of Opec dates back to the oil shock of 1973 that sent the global economy into crisis.(11) rackets today don't bend or absorb shock the way wooden rackets do(12) He has a shock of black hair and streaks of dirt running down his arms and chest.(13) A visitor from Communist Eastern Europe would have suffered only the mildest culture shock .(14) Contraindications to the vaccines can be as severe as allergic shock , collapse, seizures, permanent brain injury or death.(15) In our study, however, only 1 of 11 control patients with septic shock received hydrocortisone.(16) her death gave us all a terrible shock
(1) shock absorber :: ঘাতশোষক
(2) shock wave :: শক ওয়েভ
(3) electric shock :: বৈদ্যুতিক শক
(4) culture shock :: সাংস্কৃতিক আঘাত
(5) shell shock :: বাক্রোধ
(6) heat shock :: তাপ শক
(7) septic shock :: সেপটিক শক
(8) anaphylactic shock :: anaphylactic শক
(9) shock therapy :: শক থেরাপি
(10) thermal shock :: তাপ শক
1. blow ::
2. fright ::
3. trauma ::
4. vibration ::
5. mass ::
6. impact ::
7. stupor ::
8. shock absorber ::
9. electric shock ::
10. jolt ::
11. appall ::
13. floor ::
14. traumatize ::
shock, shocked, shocker, shockers, shocking, shocks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
if I wasn't in SHOCK that
Sheldon has girl problems.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
It felt good to imagine
their SHOCK and their pain.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
...prepare for SHOCK and awe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
Well, I laughed when Amy
got a SHOCK from
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
it's not all SHOCK hops,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: shock
Meaning and definitions of shock, translation in Bengali language for shock with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shock in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shock"
What shock means in Bengali, shock meaning in Bengali, shock definition, examples and pronunciation of shock in Bengali language.