জাহাজ, তরণী, বহিত্র, জলযান, অর্ণবপোত, নৌকা, নৌ, পোত, বিমানপোতজাহাজের মধ্যে রাখা, জাহাজের মধ্যে লত্তয়া, জাহাজের মধ্যে তুলা, জাহাজের আরোহণ করা, জাহাজের মধ্যে তোলা, জাহাজযোগে পাঠান
- জাহাজজাহাজে প্রেরিত কাজচালানেজাহাজ
Noun(1) a vessel that carries passengers or freight
Verb(1) transport commercially(2) hire for work on a ship(3) go on board(4) travel by ship(5) place on board a ship
(1) the latest edition will ship tomorrow(2) She stood at the bowsprit of the ship , as still as the bolted-down bench she was standing on.(3) She said the family felt terrible that so many vacationers on board the cruise ship had been frightened and delayed.(4) He gave mental orders to his staff aboard the command ship in orbit beyond the third moon.(5) Clearly, the aircraft was one hot ship and it started piling up victories until tragedy struck at the 1937 Cleveland event.(6) Shipwreck D is so well-preserved that cord tied in a V-shape at the top of the ship 's wooden mast is still clearly visible.(7) To launch a ship into higher orbit, or to a distant planet, it must carry more fuel.(8) He had been told to expect the ship to re-enter real space sometime in the next hour.(9) She said that Namibia's access to the sea via the port of Walvis Bay would be a bonus for Namibia to ship goods to the US via the Atlantic Ocean.(10) Similarly, to deal with the intense radiation environment, the ship is equipped with a magnetic shield that they can turn on when needed.(11) For the same reasons, many U.S. online merchants, particularly smaller companies, do not currently ship goods to Canada.(12) The ceiling was about ten feet high and seemed to reflect the actual sky that hung over the masts of the ship , many stories above.(13) people wishing to get from London to New York ship at Liverpool(14) the cellular phone is expected to ship at about $500 sometime this summer(15) This afternoon at 1:32 p.m. a Canadian cruise ship sailed near our borders.(16) Of course, we'll cut their benefits, combat pay and make it difficult to ship their goods home from their overseas postings.
(1) cruise ship :: প্রমোদ তরী
(2) sailing ship :: পালতোলা জাহাজ
(3) ship out :: আউট অর্ণবপোত
(4) cargo ship :: কার্গো জাহাজ
(5) rocket ship :: রকেট জাহাজ
(6) container ship :: ধারক জাহাজ
(7) pirate ship :: জলদস্যু জাহাজ
(8) ghost ship :: প্রেতাত্মা জাহাজ
(9) sinking ship :: ডুবন্ত জাহাজ
(10) merchant ship :: বণিক জাহাজ
1. boat ::
2. vessel ::
3. craft ::
4. send ::
5. post ::
6. mail ::
7. dispatch ::
8. courier ::
9. forward ::
10. express ::
ship, shipment, shipments, ships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...so the mother SHIP can find you
when it returns?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Then she would give me
a SHIP, and wish me good fortune.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
Though I'm sure many captains say the same
while their SHIP is afloat.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
Fix this. Get the SHIP back on course.
We'll make it worth your while.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Is that a Greyjoy SHIP?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: ship
Meaning and definitions of ship, translation in Bengali language for ship with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ship in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ship"
What ship means in Bengali, ship meaning in Bengali, ship definition, examples and pronunciation of ship in Bengali language.