চাদর, পাতা, পাত, তা, একখণ্ড কাগজ, পোতের পালপিটাইয়া পাত করাবিছানার চাদর
Noun(1) any broad thin expanse or surface(2) paper used for writing or printing(3) bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth; used in pairs(4) (mathematics(5) newspaper with half-size pages(6) a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width(7) (nautical, rope or chain(8) a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric
Verb(1) come down as if in sheets(2) cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
(1) you need to sheet it out considerably to slow down(2) plastic sheet(3) The filter plates are formed on a polymer sheet with a series of holes ablated using an eximer laser.(4) In other taxa, a sheet of bone develops ventrally, between the pila and the basisphenoid.(5) Counts were made within a 21 x 21 cm area delimited by a sheet of acetate.(6) Turn into the wind and let out the sheet to allow the sail to go slack.(7) He even printed out a lyric sheet (just the one song) which is now being used by some tuneless people in the lounge!(8) I jumped up from my bed (which was just a mattress with a fitted sheet and blanket on the floor) and grabbed the phone from off my desk.(9) He had also wanted to see the information sheet of 14 October 1996.(10) he produced yet another sheet of figures(11) One of the pieces I like the most in the exhibition is a sheet of printing material that dates back to 1491.(12) Mostly the effects and material were taken from the theatre where a metal sheet would replicate thunder and a hard board against another would give the illusion of gunshots.(13) Mary quietly got off the bed and covered him with the sheet and blanket.(14) a sheet of unmarked paper(15) the small pipe has been formed from a flat sheet of bronze(16) Return the answer sheet printed at the end of the article and fill out all sections carefully.
(1) balance sheet :: নিকাশ
(2) data sheet :: তথ্য তালিকা
(3) sheet of paper :: কাগজের শীট
(4) sheet metal :: ধাতুর পাত
(5) sheet music :: শীট সঙ্গীত
(6) time sheet :: সময় শীট
(7) clean sheet :: সাদা পাতা
(8) cover sheet :: কভার শীট
(9) answer sheet :: উত্তরপত্র
(10) ice sheet :: বরফ চাদর
1. bed linen ::
2. layer ::
3. pane ::
4. piece of paper ::
এক টুকরা কাগজ
5. expanse ::
6. canvas ::
7. plane ::
8. tabloid ::
9. tack ::
পেরেক দিয়া আটকান
10. bed sheet ::
sheet, sheeting, sheetlike, sheets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It wasn't an official sign-up SHEET.
He printed it...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
She is disheveled, and Raj
is dressed only in a SHEET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
It's listed as a current asset
on this balance SHEET,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
PVC comes here. Maybe a little
corrugated SHEET metal as a radiator here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
If you have any questions,
here's the FAQ SHEET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: sheet
Meaning and definitions of sheet, translation in Bengali language for sheet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sheet in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sheet"
What sheet means in Bengali, sheet meaning in Bengali, sheet definition, examples and pronunciation of sheet in Bengali language.