ফাড়িয়া ফেলা, বিভক্ত করা, কাটাইঃ দিয়ে কৃন্তন করা
- বিভক্ত করাকাটাভেড়ার লোকমর্তকগা থেকে লোম ছাঁটাকাঁচি
Noun(1) (physics(2) a large edge tool that cuts sheet metal by passing a blade through it
Verb(1) cut with shears(2) shear the wool from(3) cut or cut through with shears(4) become deformed by forces tending to produce a shearing strain
(1) Immobilization of a wound often reduces pressure and shear forces and reduces the number of cycles of injury to which the wound is exposed.(2) Neither the normal stress nor the frictional shear stress acting on the cone tip surface is uniformly distributed.(3) It made the whole venture seem like a device for the Big Three to shear the wool of suppliers, which, by the way, was fairly transparent to the supply community.(4) I'll shear off all that fleece(5) When they arrived at Charlotte Waters it was time to shear the sheep, resulting in 200 bales of wool which were sent back by camel to Port Augusta.(6) I'm no longer quite able to shear a sheep or crutch a ram or do as I used to, and it's foolish to think that you remain young forever.(7) A possible measure of drag is shear stress, but normal forces for inviscid flow can be viewed as responsible for most of the power loss.(8) This means that, on the one hand, it depends on the polymer viscosity (and shear force) and, on other hand, it relates to the roughness of the metallic surface.(9) Use proper positioning, transferring, and turning techniques to minimize skin injury caused by friction and shear forces.(10) aluminium is not very resilient to shear forces(11) the water from the upper source is emitted at the same speed as the main flow; there is thus no shear(12) When he rose it was to shear off all his hair, and to order to have all the ornaments in the city taken off the walls and the manes and tails of all the horses sheared as well.(13) Entrants in Geraldton Speed Shears had to demonstrate they could shear a sheep quickly and cleanly within a set time.(14) The advantage of the new approach is that the elastic modulus associated with shear waves varies greatly between different types of tissue.(15) Based on simple limit equilibrium and an elastoplastic interface shear relation, pull-out test results are predicted in terms of the relative interface bond resistances.(16) These cells are found in a mechanically active environment and are required to withstand shear stress, blood pressure, and changes in pressure due to breathing cycles.
(1) shear stress :: শিয়ার চাপ
(2) shear force :: শিয়ার বাহিনী
(3) shear strength :: শিয়ার শক্তি
(4) shear off :: বন্ধ লোম
(5) to shear :: লোম
(6) wind shear :: বায়ু শিয়ার
(7) shear wall :: শিয়ার প্রাচীর
(8) pruning shear :: কেঁটে সাফ শিয়ার
(9) shear wave :: শিয়ার তরঙ্গ
shear, sheared, shearer, shearers, shearing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Go on, Tommy, SHEAR him good.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: shear
Meaning and definitions of shear, translation in Bengali language for shear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shear in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shear"
What shear means in Bengali, shear meaning in Bengali, shear definition, examples and pronunciation of shear in Bengali language.