আকৃতি, আকার, গঠন, গড়ন, রুপ, নকশা, মূর্তি, অঙ্গ, ছাঁচ, ধাঁচ, ঠাম, বেশ, আড়া, ঢঙ্, ছাঁদ, ঢক, ধরণ, ভঙ্গি, ভাবগঠিত হত্তয়া, গঠন করা, গড়া, সৃষ্টি করা, রচনা করা, উদ্ভাবন করা, পরিকল্পনা করা, ধার্য করা, নির্দিষ্ট করাসৃজন করা
Noun(1) any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline(2) the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance(3) alternative names for the body of a human being(4) a concrete representation of an otherwise nebulous concept(5) the visual appearance of something or someone(6) the state of (good, especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape'(7) the supreme headquarters that advises NATO on military matters and oversees all aspects of the Allied Command Europe(8) a perceptual structure
Verb(1) shape or influence; give direction to(2) make something, usually for a specific function(3) give shape or form to
(1) The normal, healthy shape of the spine is a very gentle S-curve.(2) The ground seemed lumpy and careful observations revealed the outline of a massive shape .(3) The asymmetrical triangles of water and dune give shape to the engulfing sand and sky.(4) It is in our interest to participate fully in the ongoing conversations and debates that give shape to art history as a discipline and keep it interesting.(5) The views they articulated sought to give shape to the burgeoning social consciousness in France and apply it to the army.(6) For Brian was only going halfway towards bat form, then lingering in a strange, supernatural limbo before condensing back into his human shape instead of making the change over.(7) She'd regained her human shape when she lost consciousness.(8) shape the dough into two-inch balls(9) Through the dark mist, I could make out the faint shape of a large cat.(10) I trained with the featherweight champion of Europe to get in shape(11) Paterson's love commands that we look deep into the objects that give shape to things: shadow, mirror, glass.(12) the building was in poor shape(13) the lid had been battered out of shape(14) Your mind will give shape to the things you need to fight.(15) Sociology is supposed to show that physics is just a social construction, as if the social ├ö├ç├┐sciences├ö├ç├û were in better shape than physics.(16) He was in very good physical shape , for he'd often spent time in any gym he could manage to visit, whenever he wasn't flying and could find the time.
(1) in shape :: আকারে
(2) shape up :: আপ আকৃতি
(3) take shape :: গঠিত হত্তয়া
(4) out of shape :: আকৃতি আউট
(5) in good shape :: ভাল আকৃতির
(6) good shape :: ভাল আকৃতি
(7) keep in shape :: আকৃতি রাখতে
(8) be in shape :: আকৃতিতে থাকুন
(9) round shape :: গোলাকার
(10) in the shape of :: আকারে
1. form ::
2. guise ::
3. condition ::
4. embodiment ::
5. pattern ::
6. flesh ::
7. form ::
8. determine ::
9. forge ::
10. mold ::
shape, shaped, shapeless, shapes, shaping
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They can SHAPE it any way they want.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
A shadow in the SHAPE of a man.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
I've seen space probes that crashed into the
desert that were in better SHAPE than this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
I'm not upset with you,
but Amy's pretty bent out of SHAPE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
pretty bad SHAPE,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: shape
Meaning and definitions of shape, translation in Bengali language for shape with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of shape in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "shape"
What shape means in Bengali, shape meaning
in Bengali, shape definition, examples and pronunciation
of shape in Bengali language.