নর্দমা, ড্রেন, নরদমা
Noun(1) a waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water(2) someone who sews(3) misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
(1) A common problem is the unlawful channelling of storm water drainage into the sewer system.(2) Cities also varied on whether they would require mandatory connection to the sewer or water supply system.(3) All three were soaked with the disgusting water from the sewer , and poor little Roni was covered from head to toe in it.(4) A fugitive escapes to the underground sewer of an unnamed city.(5) They climbed down the ladder and stood in the shallow waters of the sewer .(6) What little is visible in the background looks like a fragment of an underground sewer .(7) Also, a licensed plumber may be required to attach your pipes to the public sewer line and water supply.(8) An enthusiastic crafter and home sewer since childhood, Jane Schenck has a long and varied career in the home sewing industry.(9) Margaret was also a great sewer and dress-maker, a craft at which she excelled in her younger years.(10) In this way the underground pollution could be pumped away to sewers without fresh rain water draining through the ground and adding to the problem.(11) An infrastructure of sewers and clean water was vital.(12) Scientists first thought pharmaceutical factory wastes discharging into the sewers were the cause.(13) A mysterious prowler scours London's underground sewers and tube lines, searching for suitable victims.(14) At night, the utility secretly opened hydrants and poured precious drinking water into the sewers to flush the pipes.(15) Also, the Indians complained that their villages were the last to receive electricity, water, telephone and sewers .(16) As the snow melted, some other areas were warned of a chance of light flooding because of poor drainage and snow-clogged sewers .
(1) sewer pipe :: নর্দমার পাইপ
(2) sewer rat :: নর্দমা ইঁদুর
(3) storm sewer :: ঝড় নিকাশী
(4) sewer gas :: নিকাশী গ্যাস
1. gutter ::
2. toilet ::
sewer, sewerage, sewers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I want a detachment outside the SEWER.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: sewer
Meaning and definitions of sewer, translation in Bengali language for sewer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sewer in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sewer"
What sewer means in Bengali, sewer meaning in Bengali, sewer definition, examples and pronunciation of sewer in Bengali language.