বিভিন্ন, কয়েক, কয়েকটি, কতিপয়, আলাদা, ভিন্ন, কয়, ব্যক্তিগত, কতেক, পৃথক্, অন্যান্য, বৈশিষ্ট্যপূর্ণ, নিজ-নিজ
Adjective(1) (used with count nouns(2) considered individually(3) distinct and individual
(1) Indeed such a suggestion is inconsistent with several of the paragraphs in question.(2) she took several at a time(3) I tried it several times(4) The Gospels are rendered into several of these languages and printed by the Society.(5) In many ways she became his muse, and his love for her is commemorated in several of his later works.(6) The appeal will receive a major boost from several fundraising drives in September.(7) I know several of them personally and have always felt I have been given a fair hearing.(8) The issues you have raised have been addressed at these meetings several times and are a concern.(9) we made our several ways home(10) Kenyon was chased and detained by the pub landlord and several of his customers.(11) Mr Ahmed estimates it will cost him several hundred pounds to repair the damage.(12) She expects several of her friends to be at the leisure centre to cheer her on.(13) We have forced a lower council tax rate on them while delivering several of our key initiatives.(14) This dreamer received a promotion when several others in her department were laid off.(15) It seems that several of the earlier philosophers had concluded that the Earth is a globe.(16) She also shops for several other neighbours who have difficulty managing on their own.
(1) several times :: বেশ কয়েকবার
(2) several years :: বেশ কয়েক বছর
(3) several days :: বেশ কিছু দিন
(4) several minutes :: বেশ কয়েক মিনিট
(5) several people :: বিভিন্ন লোক
(6) several hours :: বেশ কয়েক ঘন্টা
(7) several months :: কিছু মাস
(8) several hundred :: কয়েক শত
(9) in several :: অনেকের মধ্যে
(10) several thousand :: কয়েক হাজার
1. some ::
2. respective ::
3. various ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In a perfect world,
I'd spend SEVERAL more years on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Your Grace, SEVERAL members
of the Faith Militant
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
You have SEVERAL, don't you?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
But at the time, he'd been
missing for SEVERAL hours,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: several
Meaning and definitions of several, translation in Bengali language for several with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of several in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "several"
What several means in Bengali, several meaning in Bengali, several definition, examples and pronunciation of several in Bengali language.