নিষ্পত্তি, মীমাংসাউপনিবেশ, পত্তনি, ফয়সালা, পাটন, বিলি, বন্দোবস্ত
Noun(1) a body of people who settle far from home but maintain ties with their homeland; inhabitants remain nationals of their home state but are not literally under the home state's system of government(2) a community of people smaller than a town(3) a conclusive resolution of a matter and disposition of it(4) the act of colonizing; the establishment of colonies(5) something settled or resolved; the outcome of decision making(6) an area where a group of families live together(7) termination of a business operation by using its assets to discharge its liabilities
(1) Ought the court to enforce the settlement arrived at?(2) He ended up in Queensland where he established an Aboriginal settlement at Yarrabah on Mission Bay, east of Cairns.(3) The details of the settlement were unclear as Socialist Worker went to press.(4) most suppliers will offer early settlement discounts(5) Some see this fishing equipment as evidence for boat-building technology that may have allowed for initial human settlement of the Americas by sea rather than by the Bering land bridge.(6) The interbank market remained fairly liquid last week even though a total of K150 billion was traded for on the treasury bill and bond settlement market on Monday.(7) Microsoft and Caldera announced they have reached a mutually agreeable settlement of an antitrust lawsuit filed by Caldera in July 1996.(8) It is a matter for the parties and their legal advisers whether or not to start proceedings at all and, if so, whether to seek to reach a settlement before formal proceedings begin.(9) Finally, watch out for early settlement penalties, because around seven in ten personal loans are paid off early.(10) In July of 2004, counsel negotiated a settlement between the parties.(11) The press has labelled the failed settlement a power-sharing agreement.(12) The trip passes many different points of historical interest relating to both early European and Maori settlement .(13) Admittedly, these borrowers are then locked in to paying Northern Rock's standard variable rate for ten years, or face stiff penalties for early settlement !(14) Just when a peaceful settlement to the civil war appeared possible another nightmare scenario erupted.(15) Thorny bush, swamps and even tidal waves impeded early settlement , as did the belief that evil spirits inhabited the islands.(16) That decision was challenged by Eircom in the High Court and a settlement was subsequently reached.
(1) settlement agreement :: নিষ্পত্তি চুক্তি
(2) settlement date :: নিষ্পত্তির তারিখ
(3) final settlement :: চূড়ান্ত নিষ্পত্তি
(4) settlement of disputes :: বিরোধ নিষ্পত্তির
(5) amicable settlement :: মীমাংসা করে নিলে
(6) cash settlement :: নগদ বন্দোবস্ত
(7) permanent settlement :: চিরস্থায়ী বন্দোবস্ত
(8) settlement of exchange :: বিনিময়ের বন্দোবস্ত
(9) human settlement :: মানব বসতি
(10) financial settlement :: আর্থিক বন্দোবস্ত
1. agreement ::
2. resolution ::
3. community ::
4. colonization ::
5. payment ::
7. colony ::
8. closure ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
perhaps eight-figure cash SETTLEMENT
that l can win for you
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
I'm going to begin
the erection of my SETTLEMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: settlement
Meaning and definitions of settlement, translation in Bengali language for settlement with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of settlement in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "settlement"
What settlement means in Bengali, settlement meaning
in Bengali, settlement definition, examples and pronunciation
of settlement in Bengali language.