পরিবেশন করা, সেবা করা, হানা, সরবরাহ করা, আচরণ করা, উপাসনা করা, পূজা করা, জারি করা, চাকরি করা, চাকর হত্তয়া, পরিচর্যা করা, কর্মচারী হত্তয়া, খিদমত করা, উন্নতিবিধান করা, ভজনা করা, বিধিমত জারী করা, অগ্রসর করান, পর্যাপ্ত হত্তয়া, নোকরি করা, উপযোগী হত্তয়াভৃত্য বা চাকর হওয়া, চাকরগিরি
- পরিবেশন করাজারিস্থলভজনা
Verb(1) serve a purpose, role, or function(2) do duty or hold offices; serve in a specific function(3) contribute or conduce to(4) be used by; as of a utility(5) help to some food; help with food or drink(6) provide (usually but not necessarily food(7) devote (part of(8) promote, benefit, or be useful or beneficial to(9) spend time in prison or in a labor camp(10) work for or be a servant to(11) deliver a warrant or summons to someone(12) be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity(13) do military service(14) mate with(15) put the ball into play
(1) to serve a ball long(2) It points to a post-medical age, where doctors serve desires rather than treat disease.(3) Laser shots and explosions are fairly generic but serve the purpose well.(4) he tossed the ball up to serve(5) They went to the kitchens, and found the kitchen workers ready to serve cookies and drinks on the spot.(6) I will continue to serve this organization with all my energy, wisdom, and passion as I have done in the past.(7) This recipe makes enough to serve four as a main course, more as a side dish.(8) The proposed lake, which has caused some concern locally in case it affects underground water supplies, will serve three purposes.(9) These resisters are arrested, tried, and often sentenced to serve long terms in prison and jail.(10) Everyone fell silent though when the prince raised his racket and ball to serve .(11) councillors are elected to serve the public(12) It does serve his political strategy to stay away from the facts.(13) they serve wine instead of beer(14) Empanelling a grand jury empowers prosecutors both to serve subpoenas, and to gather testimony under oath.(15) They spoke openly about their prognosis when they realised they would have to serve eight months in prison.(16) before long Lodge was the only man in his section able to serve the guns
(1) to serve :: সেবা করা
(2) serve as :: হিসেবে পরিবেশন করা
(3) first come first serve :: আগে আসলে আগে পাবেন
(4) serve up :: পরিবেশন কর
(5) serve on a jury :: একটি জুরি উপর পরিবেশন করা
(6) serve out :: বণ্টন করা
(7) serve with :: সঙ্গে পরিবেশন করা
(8) soft serve :: নরম পরিবেশন করা
(9) serve a purpose :: উদ্দেশ্যসাধন করে
(10) serve time :: সময় পরিবেশন করা
1. work for ::
2. be of service to ::
3. be a member of ::
6. attend to ::
7. present with ::
8. act as ::
9. suffice ::
10. function ::
11. service ::
12. attend ::
13. do ::
14. serve well ::
15. process ::
16. dish ::
17. help ::
18. service ::
serve, served, serves, serving, servings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't SERVE Lord Stark.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
I'm sure it will be thrilling to SERVE
in such an elite force. And if not...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
A girl wants to SERVE herself.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
A girl must decide
if she wants to SERVE the Many-Faced God.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
I SERVE Lady Catelyn.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: serve
Meaning and definitions of serve, translation in Bengali language for serve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of serve in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "serve"
What serve means in Bengali, serve meaning in Bengali, serve definition, examples and pronunciation of serve in Bengali language.