বিচ্ছেদ, বিচ্ছিন্নতা, পৃথকীকরণ, বিরহ, বিচ্ছিন্নাবস্থা, বিভেদ, বিচ্ছিন্নকরণ, পৃথকীভবন, অযুক্তি, বিচু্যতি, ভেদ, ফরক, ফরাকত, বিয়োগ, ছোড়, অযোগ
- বিচ্ছেদবিচ্ছিন্নতার সাথে জড়িত
Noun(1) the state of lacking unity(2) coming apart(3) the distance between things(4) sorting one thing from others(5) the social act of separating or parting company(6) the space where a division or parting occurs(7) the termination of employment (by resignation or dismissal(8) (law, either by mutual agreement or under a court order(9) the act of dividing or disconnecting
(1) As more and more Quebecers come to realize that a ├ö├ç├┐yes├ö├ç├û vote means separation from Canada, fewer and fewer seem interested.(2) the damage that might arise from the separation of parents and children(3) Moreover, he had just completed the purchase of the new family house, which is not readily consistent with an extended trial separation .(4) Blood is conveyed into the first compartment for centrifugal separation into components.(5) The audio is presented in what appears to be Dolby Stereo, although there is next to no channel separation and the final result is indistinguishable from a mono track.(6) The husband testified he owned no such assets at separation .(7) The packaging says it's mono, but somehow I doubt this because there is noticeable separation in the front channels.(8) The stereo soundtracks predominantly come across more like two-channel mono; only in the music can any real channel separation be found.(9) A father remains a father in separation , divorce or marriage and their responsibilities and rights cannot be taken away.(10) Since the testimony will spread by word of mouth, anyone who's ever played telephone knows it's going to get wilder and further from the truth with each degree of separation from the source.(11) In such states, adultery remains a viable basis for divorce or separation .(12) Both the English stereo dub and the original Japanese stereo track are thin and pinched, with very little channel separation .(13) The next important step in the evolution of Parliament was the separation into houses.(14) Whatever it is, don't run on church-state separation alone.(15) legal grounds for divorce or separation(16) religion involved the separation of the sacred and the profane
(1) separation of powers :: ক্ষমতা বিচ্ছেদ
(2) separation anxiety :: বিচ্ছেদ উদ্বেগ
(3) separation of concerns :: উদ্বেগ বিচ্ছেদ
(4) separation of duties :: দায়িত্ব বিচ্ছেদ
(5) magnetic separation :: চৌম্বক বিচ্ছেদ
(6) legal separation :: আইনি বিচ্ছেদ
(7) grade separation :: গ্রেড বিচ্ছেদ
2. breakup ::
3. distinction ::
4. interval ::
5. detachment ::
6. legal separation ::
1. unification ::
2. union ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I finally have time to test my hypothesis
about the SEPARATION of water molecules...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
You know, maintain SEPARATION
between dealer and supplier,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: separation
Meaning and definitions of separation, translation in Bengali language for separation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of separation in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "separation"
What separation means in Bengali, separation meaning
in Bengali, separation definition, examples and pronunciation
of separation in Bengali language.