বাক্য, কারাদণ্ড, দণ্ডাদেশ, দণ্ডাজ্ঞা, দণ্ডনির্ধারণ, শাস্তিদান, মতদণ্ডাদেশ দেত্তয়া, দণ্ডিত করা, দণ্ডবিধান করা
Noun(1) a string of words satisfying the grammatical rules of a language(2) (criminal law(3) the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
Verb(1) pronounce a sentence on (somebody
(1) To say that a given sentence is logically possible is to say that there is a model that satisfies it.(2) Some Australian states impose a mandatory minimum sentence for wilful murder.(3) Second, the judge must have already decided to sentence the offender to a prison term of less than two years duration.(4) Some US states, such as Hawaii, have far more lenient laws than Texas in such cases and would allow treatment rather than a prison sentence or death penalty.(5) He was ordered to complete a remaining eight month sentence for that offence before starting the latest jail term.(6) her husband is serving a three-year sentence for fraud(7) And in cases of that sort, everyone has always agreed that such words can end a sentence .(8) But the Supreme Court sympathetically commuted the death sentence to life imprisonment.(9) severe sentence(10) this bill will only sentence people to look for charity(11) he received a three-month sentence(12) The key word in the last sentence is in quotation marks because, as Tolstoy made clear in War and Peace, there are as many truths about a given battle, after it, as there were participants in it.(13) Then he has the nerve to put a exclamation mark after the sentence !(14) This distinction allows us to define a logical truth as a sentence that is true no matter what referring expressions occur in it.(15) You have to sentence on the basis of the indictment.(16) deterrent sentence
(1) death sentence :: মৃত্যুদন্ড
(2) topic sentence :: মূল কথা
(3) life sentence :: যাবজ্জীবন সাজা
(4) sentence structure :: বাক্যের গঠন
(5) affirmative sentence :: ইতিবাচক বাক্য
(6) prison sentence :: জেল
(7) conditional sentence :: শর্তাধীন বাক্য
(8) complex sentence :: জটিল বাক্য
(9) simple sentence :: সহজ বাক্য
(10) sentence stress :: বাক্য চাপ
1. judgment ::
2. prison term ::
3. time ::
4. conviction ::
5. pass judgment on ::
6. doom ::
sentence, sentenced, sentences, sentencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
don't start the SENTENCE
with "Sheldon misunderstood."
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Penny ended a SENTENCE
with a preposition.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
the prosecution will ask for.
The shortest SENTENCE you can be offered
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
That's a semantically null SENTENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
I hate every word
in that SENTENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: sentence
Meaning and definitions of sentence, translation in Bengali language for sentence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sentence in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "sentence"
What sentence means in Bengali, sentence meaning
in Bengali, sentence definition, examples and pronunciation
of sentence in Bengali language.