বাজেয়াপ্ত করা, হরণ করা, দখল করা, ছিনান, পাকড়ান, পাকড়াত্ত করা, ছিনাইয়া লত্তয়া, গ্রাস করা, ধরা, গ্রেপ্তার করা, বন্দী করা, অধিকার করা, আয়ত্ত করা, আয়ত্তে আনাপাকড়ানো
- বাজেয়াপ্ত করাগ্রস্তআটককবল
Verb(1) take hold of; grab(2) take or capture by force(3) take possession of by force, as after an invasion(4) take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority(5) seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession(6) hook by a pull on the line(7) affect(8) capture the attention or imagination of
(1) A decision to seize the opportunity they present could have a major impact on the left internationally.(2) The allies had made several attempts to capture it so they could go on and seize Rome.(3) The mechanisms often seize through lack of use, but with the wiper motor removed - a relatively simple task - it's possible to get to the problem areas and apply penetrating oil.(4) The right oil mix must be maintained or the engine will seize .(5) If you run out of oil, the piston cannot move up and down freely in the cylinder, and the engine will seize .(6) This is an opportunity they must seize with both hands.(7) he always strains to seize the most somber truths(8) If everyone thinks your ball bearings cause brake linings to seize up, then they do, regardless of what the truth of the matter is.(9) Logically, one would think that the church would embrace this opportunity and seize the chance to equip the saints for the work of the Kingdom.(10) To succeed, the scheme had to seize shoppers' imaginations and change their habits.(11) These numbers are so large that they may escape - rather than seize - the public's attention.(12) The Government has set targets for reducing CO2 emissions that we will stand no chance of meeting unless we seize opportunities to invest in renewable energy when we can.(13) Cooper writes about post-modern politics as an opportunity we must seize .(14) She felt an irrational anger seize her at this small disturbance in the palace routine.(15) After years of growing estrangement, cricket recognised its chance to seize the public's imagination.(16) he always strains to seize the most sombre truths
(1) to seize :: বাজেয়াপ্ত করা
(2) seize the opportunity :: সুযোগের সদ্ব্যবহার
(3) seize up :: আপ বাজেয়াপ্ত
(4) seize upon :: উপর বাজেয়াপ্ত
(5) seize on :: উপর বাজেয়াপ্ত
(6) seize power :: দখলদারিত্ব
(7) seize the chance :: সুযোগ বাজেয়াপ্ত
(8) seize an opportunity :: একটি সুযোগের সদ্ব্যবহার
1. grab ::
2. capture ::
3. confiscate ::
4. kidnap ::
5. get hold of ::
6. prehend ::
7. sequester ::
স্বতন্ত্র করিয়া রাখা
8. assume ::
1. miss ::
seize, seized, seizes, seizing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I begged him to SEIZE the moment.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
I call upon you to SEIZE him
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
If another house
can SEIZE one of our own
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
and SEIZE the throne for myself.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
And when they're done, SEIZE Winterfell
from whichever thief survives.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: seize
Meaning and definitions of seize, translation in Bengali language for seize with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of seize in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "seize"
What seize means in Bengali, seize meaning in Bengali, seize definition, examples and pronunciation of seize in Bengali language.