আঁচড়ের দাগ, আরম্ভস্থল, যাত্রাস্থল, আঁচড়, আঁচড়ের শব্দ, সামান্য ক্ষত, খোঁচাচিরা, আঁচড়ান, সরু দাগ আঁচড়ান, আঁক কাটা, সরু দাগ কাটা, নখর দ্বারা আঁচডান়, ঘষিয়া তুলিয়া ফেলা, কাটিয়া দেত্তয়া, তাড়াতাড়ি লেখা, টানিয়া লেখা, নখর দ্বারা খোঁড়াউপস্থিতমত রচিত, উপস্থিতমত নির্মিত, আকস্মিক, নৈমিত্তিকআঁচড়ানো, আঁচড়ে দেওয়া
- আঁচড়ের দাগচিরাscratches এবংআঁচড়ের দাগপ্রারম্ভিক
Noun(1) an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off(2) a depression scratched or carved into a surface(3) informal terms for money(4) a competitor who has withdrawn from competition(5) a line indicating the location of the start of a race or a game(6) dry mash for poultry(7) a harsh noise made by scraping(8) poor handwriting(9) (golf(10) an indication of damage
Verb(1) cause friction(2) cut the surface of; wear away the surface of(3) scrape or rub as if to relieve itching(4) postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled(5) remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line(6) gather (money or other resources(7) carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
(1) However, people in movies routinely jump through plate glass windows without receiving a single scratch .(2) I won't get the benefit of those eighteen shots because it is a scratch event but at least I could make an attempt at qualifying.(3) Failing to scratch out a run against a starter such as Kip Wells is much different than what happened Sunday.(4) It doesn't matter if you're a duffer or a scratch golfer, there are a wide variety of courses with unique layouts and challenges for golfers of all skill levels.(5) Residents scratch out a living amid blocks of abandoned, boarded up, burned-out row houses and vacant warehouses.(6) Glass was taking courses at KU, so he joined a scratch league at the student union.(7) The newspapers were filled with images of people buried in rubble, yet walking away without a scratch .(8) I picked up the paper clip as my mind told me ├ö├ç├┐Just one little scratch wont hurt.├ö├ç├û(9) She then proceeded to spend a homeless night in strange surroundings out in the cold before being found, without a scratch on her, by her worried owners.(10) Oh wait scratch that I do plan ahead.(11) Hendley held out hope the rest of the night that the Cubs might scratch out a run, but saw those hopes diminish rapidly as Koufax got stronger and stronger.(12) She crawled back into bed when she heard a scratch at her bedroom door.(13) A few moments later I heard the scratch of a match against a striker, then smelled the sweet acrid aroma of marijuana.(14) Conjunctivitis may also occur due to allergies or from a scratch on the surface of the eye.(15) With the pitch already booked but no one to play, word reached the Lashings pub, where a scratch team was hastily put together among staff and regulars.(16) Cases hitting the ground will inevitably pick up grit that can scratch the inside of the die and leave a mark on every case loaded.
(1) from scratch :: গোড়া থেকে
(2) start from scratch :: শুন্য থেকে শুরু করা
(3) to scratch :: স্ক্র্যাচ থেকে
(4) scratch card :: স্ক্রার্চ কার্ড
(5) scratch the surface :: পৃষ্ঠ স্ক্র্যাচ
(6) scratch paper :: দাগানো কাগজ
(7) scratch out :: আউট স্ক্র্যাচ
(8) scratch off :: ঘষে তুলো
(9) up to scratch :: আঁচড়ের দাগ পর্যন্ত
(10) scratch-cat :: স্ক্র্যাচ-বিড়াল
1. graze ::
2. scrape ::
3. prick ::
4. scar ::
5. start ::
6. scribble ::
7. lolly ::
8. scraping ::
10. scrape ::
11. graze ::
12. cross out ::
13. withdraw from ::
থেকে নিজেকে প্রত্যাহার
14. fret ::
15. grave ::
16. cancel ::
17. itch ::
18. come up ::
19. scratch up ::
20. expunge ::
scratch, scratched, scratches, scratchily, scratching, scratchy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- ...where the tow truck SCRATCHed my car.
- The tow truck didn't SCRATCH your car.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
I went to the Asian market,
got the ingredients, made it from SCRATCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
- Not a SCRATCH on it.
- I know.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
I got storage needs.
And I got SCRATCH up front.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
You SCRATCH my back, I SCRATCH yours.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: scratch
Meaning and definitions of scratch, translation in Bengali language for scratch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scratch in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "scratch"
What scratch means in Bengali, scratch meaning in Bengali, scratch definition, examples and pronunciation of scratch in Bengali language.