বয়স্কাউট্ঘৃণাসহকারে প্রত্যাখ্যান করা, সন্ধান আনয়ন করাসামরিক ইঃ অনুসন্ধান কার্য
ঘৃণাসহকারে প্রত্যাখ্যান করা
- ঘৃণাসহকারে প্রত্যাখ্যান করাঘৃণাসহকারে প্রত্যাখ্যান করাঘৃণাসহকারে প্রত্যাখ্যান করাস্কাউটিংস্কাউটদের
Noun(1) a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event(2) a Boy Scout or Girl Scout(3) someone employed to discover and recruit talented persons (especially in the worlds of entertainment or sports(4) someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
Verb(1) explore, often with the goal of finding something or somebody
(1) A scout ahead of the main group gave Seth the final signal that the men were ready to detonate the charges, by reflecting the sun in a piece of glass.(2) I was sent to scout around for a place to park the camper(3) That made NBA teams a little wary of him, especially teams that want to scout in China.(4) An effective scout operates like a detective, working hotel lobbies and press boxes to glean information about players.(5) American companies are keen to scout out business opportunities(6) He fancied a scout round Victoria but I told him I preferred Wapping instead.(7) Clement halted his army and signaled for his scout to ride ahead of the army to scout for enemies ahead.(8) ├ö├ç├┐It has all meant that we had to scout around for players to fill the gaps and it's not an easy task,├ö├ç├û he said.(9) Former eagle scout Clint Lawton stopped pursuing a business major when he learned that Brigham Young University offered a new major: Scouting.(10) As fire burned from where the bunkers once stood, Joe's remaining troops went ahead to scout for any enemy forces left.(11) Hadman intends to scout around this weekend to establish the extent of the crisis.(12) The men are sent out on patrol to scout out the enemy position.(13) While his arm strength is considered good, Rodgers threw the ball downfield twice in the four games the scout watched.(14) In addition the crusaders used light cavalry and horse archers in large numbers to harass the enemy, to scout , and to supplement the knights.(15) We sent a picket ship as a scout , your government destroyed half of it, and stole all the remains.(16) Head to the market for tiny gourds and bunches of berries or scout in the backyard for some shapely branches with character.
(1) talent scout :: বুদ্ধিমান স্কাউট্
(2) girl scout :: ছাত্রিদের স্কাউট
(3) boy-scout :: ছেলে স্কাউট
(4) scout for :: জন্য স্কাউট
(5) cub scout :: বাচ্চা স্কাউট
(6) scout camp :: স্কাউট ক্যাম্প
1. lookout ::
2. reconnaissance ::
3. talent spotter ::
4. guide ::
5. talent scout ::
6. search ::
7. reconnoiter ::
scout, scouted, scouter, scouters, scouting, scouts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your pardon, my lords.
We've captured a Lannister SCOUT.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Yeah. The other day I sniffed out
where Howie hid the Girl Scout Cookies.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
or your parish priest
or your Boy Scout leader,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
And normally I wouldn't, but I saw
an aggressive looking girl SCOUT and...
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: scout
Meaning and definitions of scout, translation in Bengali language for scout with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scout in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "scout"
What scout means in Bengali, scout meaning in Bengali, scout definition, examples and pronunciation of scout in Bengali language.