সুযোগপ্রসার, লক্ষ্য, স্থানবাহুল্য, এলাকা, পাল্লা, উদ্দেশ্য, প্রশস্ততা, লক্ষ্যবিণ্ডু
Noun(1) (2) the state of the environment in which a situation exists(3) a magnifier of images of distant objects(4) electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities
(1) Plato even maintains religion to be the chief aim and scope of human life(2) we widened the scope of our investigation(3) Since a significant element of judgment is involved there will usually be scope for a fairly broad range of possible views, none of which can be categorised as unreasonable.(4) The claim, of course, was that referential uses of a description are a function of pragmatics, not quantifier scope .(5) The content is specific to areas within the scope of an executive's responsibilities.(6) What was the intended geographic scope of the disclosure and production ordered?(7) Last weekend, we went to the Turners Car Auction to scope it out.(8) the scope for major change is always limited by political realities(9) However, there is limited scope for growth.(10) Grant-in-aid schemes offer little scope for rapid growth particularly when the government is as cash strapped as it is.(11) This then has led to the second stage of the debate, in which the question becomes: what is the possible scope for multiculturalism within liberal theory?(12) The claim is that the ambiguity can be resolved entirely in terms of syntactic scope .(13) And while it matches their first effort in scope and subject matter, the documentaries leave a little something to be desired this time around.(14) A good system will allow a great deal of scope for the editor to tailor the effect to their specific needs and personal taste.(15) No collateral considerations arise which would limit the scope of its duty.(16) F 1 progeny were scored under a dissecting scope for suppression or enhancement of the KDN rough eye phenotype.
(1) scope of work :: কাজের সুযোগ
(2) scope of supply :: সরবরাহ সুযোগ
(3) scope of application :: আবেদনের সুযোগ
(4) scope creep :: সুযোগ হামাগুড়ি
(5) wide scope :: ব্যাপক সুযোগ
(6) scope of operation :: অপারেশন সুযোগ
(7) scope of activities :: কার্যকলাপের সুযোগ
(8) within the scope of :: সুযোগ মধ্যে
(9) a scope :: একটি সুযোগ
1. extent ::
2. opportunity ::
3. telescope ::
4. oscilloscope ::
ফুটিয়ে তোলা যায়
5. setting ::
6. ambit ::
scope, scoped, scopes, scoping
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...SCOPE out your target
and toss out some negs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
out a lot of plates
to help with the SCOPE.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: scope
Meaning and definitions of scope, translation in Bengali language for scope with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scope in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "scope"
What scope means in Bengali, scope meaning in Bengali, scope definition, examples and pronunciation of scope in Bengali language.