বৈজ্ঞানিক, বিজ্ঞানসম্মত, বিজ্ঞানসংক্রান্ত
Adjective(1) of or relating to the practice of science(2) conforming with the principles or methods used in science
(1) The shortcomings of a scientific approach have produced doctors in conflict with their patients.(2) But neo-Darwinism has also in many cases abandoned proper scientific inquiry.(3) New scientific evidence shows consistent patterns of decline of functioning for four different types of dying.(4) Empirically a scientific fact has a higher probability of being correct, and should be considered on that basis.(5) But recently it has dawned on me that scientific research is a career worth pursuing.(6) Neither of them had officially completed high school, but they were certainly educated and scientific in their approach.(7) If you need to be scientific for purposes of the Talmud, so be it.(8) It has shown me how to utilize a scientific approach in analyzing health care businesses.(9) And so, the first scientific journal, the Philosophical Transactions, was published in 1665.(10) Editors should be scientific in their methodology and humanistic in its application.(11) He was a campaigner for a scientific approach to the understanding of history and an advocate of resistance to power, in state or church.(12) Your son's experience may not be scientific , but it certainly is convincing.(13) It is probably the case that a purely scientific approach may actually work for some who are suffering.(14) Now, however, there should be no doubt that it had no sound scientific basis.(15) But as scientific knowledge has grown so too have the perceived dimensions of the legal problems of conservation.(16) their approach was very scientific
(1) scientific notation :: বৈজ্ঞানিক স্বরলিপি
(2) scientific research :: বৈজ্ঞানিক গবেষণা
(3) scientific method :: বৈজ্ঞানিক পদ্ধতি
(4) scientific management :: বিজ্ঞান বিভাগ
(5) scientific knowledge :: বৈজ্ঞানিক জ্ঞান
(6) scientific name :: বৈজ্ঞানিক নাম
(7) scientific approach :: বৈজ্ঞানিক পদ্ধতি
(8) scientific discovery :: বৈজ্ঞানিক আবিষ্কারের
(9) scientific study :: বৈজ্ঞানিক গবেষণা
(10) scientific calculator :: বৈজ্ঞানিক ক্যালকুলেটর
1. technological ::
2. technical ::
3. research-based ::
4. knowledge-based ::
5. empirical ::
nonscientific, scientific, unscientific
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm about to embark on one of the great
challenges of my SCIENTIFIC career:
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
Oh, look, it's the Scientific American
that covered the paper Leonard and I wrote.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Let's apply the SCIENTIFIC method.
Perform an experiment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Something SCIENTIFIC, right.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: scientific
Meaning and definitions of scientific, translation in Bengali language for scientific with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of scientific in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "scientific"
What scientific means in Bengali, scientific meaning
in Bengali, scientific definition, examples and pronunciation
of scientific in Bengali language.