তফসিল, পরিকল্পনা, সময়তালিকা, অনুসূচী, তালিকা, ছককাটা তালিকা, কর্মপরিকল্পনা, অনুসূচি, ছককাটা বিবরণপত্র, ফর্ম, সময়সূচিপরিকল্পনা করা, তালিকাভুক্ত করা, তফসিলভুক্ত করা, সময় নির্ধারিত করা, ব্যবস্থা করাসময় সূচি, যর্দ
Noun(1) a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to(2) an ordered list of times at which things are planned to occur
Verb(1) plan for an activity or event(2) make a schedule; plan the time and place for events
(1) It fits easily around one's schedule , and allows the least stealthy among us to enjoy the chase.(2) take a moment out of your busy schedule(3) The Supporters' Trust is to draw up a fund-raising schedule with several events planned for the close season.(4) He congratulated her on her appointment as Minister for Agriculture and thanked her for taking time out of her very busy schedule to come to talk to the meeting.(5) Yesterday, Delaney was trying to rearrange his schedule in order to come.(6) The IRS and the Department of the Treasury have announced an increase in the threshold for filing a separate schedule for interest or dividend income.(7) They had monitored the locations for the first three events on the schedule and the guest speaker had in fact appeared exactly when he was supposed to.(8) we have drawn up an engineering schedule(9) A schedule of events marking the program's 10th anniversary can be found online.(10) As the asset schedule makes clear, the financial resources are substantial and liquid.(11) This is a sampling of her weekly schedule : Monday: swimming at 5 a.m., school, singing classes in the afternoon.(12) They also provide Express Lunch, a 45-minute three-course set lunch menu which is specially designed to suit guests with a busy schedule .(13) We had a successful broadcast in Carlow during Easter week 2005 and are presently planning our broadcasting schedule for the coming year.(14) The Festival will be wrapped up on Monday but not before a fun-filled schedule of events are enjoyed by the townsfolk.(15) Last season there were 35 events on the schedule and Palmer feels that such a number is far too much.(16) Johnny raised his eyebrows and shrugged, ├ö├ç├┐I suppose I could fit you into my extremely busy schedule .├ö├ç├û
(1) to schedule :: নির্দিষ্ট সময় নির্ধারণের জন্য
(2) on schedule :: পরিকল্পনাতে
(3) behind schedule :: তফসিল পিছনে
(4) time schedule :: সময়সূচী
(5) work schedule :: কাজ সময়সূচী
(6) flight schedule :: ফ্লাইট সময়সূচি
(7) payment schedule :: পেমেন্ট সময়সূচী
(8) ahead of schedule :: এগিয়ে সময়সূচী
(9) tight schedule :: টাইট সিডিউল
(10) production schedule :: উৎপাদন সময়সূচী
1. plan ::
2. program ::
3. timetable ::
4. scheme ::
5. arrange ::
6. organize ::
7. plan ::
8. program ::
9. timetable ::
11. calendarize ::
13. slate ::
কঠোরভাবে সমালোচনা করা
schedule, scheduled, schedules, scheduling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and my bowel movements run
like a German train SCHEDULE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
...click on upcoming events, scroll to
seminars, download the PDF SCHEDULE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
All I'm saying
is we have a SCHEDULE, right?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
is rigid adherence
to a strict SCHEDULE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
I-I'm working on the
Star Wars Day SCHEDULE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
English to Bengali Dictionary: schedule
Meaning and definitions of schedule, translation in Bengali language for schedule with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of schedule in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "schedule"
What schedule means in Bengali, schedule meaning
in Bengali, schedule definition, examples and pronunciation
of schedule in Bengali language.