কথা, উক্তি, বাণী, বাক্য, বিবৃতি, কহা, কহন, নিগদ, নীতিবচনবচন
Noun(1) a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations
Verb(1) express in words(2) report or maintain(3) express a supposition(4) have or contain a certain wording or form(5) give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority(6) speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way(7) communicate or express nonverbally(8) utter aloud(9) state as one's opinion or judgement; declare(10) recite or repeat a fixed text(11) indicate
(1) I mean we have a common saying in paediatrics that up until about six years of age your child will have six to eight viral infections a year.(2) The first part was a simple curse, and the second an old saying .(3) But there's an old saying : just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you.(4) There's a saying in Cuba that whenever there are two Cubans together, there are three opinions.(5) That saying about laughter being the best medicine is hokey but true, especially for shaking the blues.(6) You know in our tradition we have a saying that ├ö├ç├┐the best person is one who serves others.├ö├ç├û(7) I'll finish with a saying I like to use in all of my motivational speeches: Challenges are inevitable.(8) On the basis of this evidence, the saying that ├ö├ç├┐content is king├ö├ç├û has become somewhat of a truism.(9) There is a saying that every great play has a mystery in it.(10) There's a saying that Mauritians have such sweet dispositions because so much of their country is covered in sugar.(11) After all, there is a famous saying that one person's rights end where another's begin.(12) Often a pithy saying or proverb has been written in the chosen script beside the alphabet.(13) Some had their own gospels, with stories and sayings of Jesus.(14) Naval terminology is unique but can be misunderstood and potentially dangerous if our traditions and sayings drift over into other areas of our lives, therefore we need to be careful.(15) The walls were covered in photographs, posters and funny sayings that had been printed off a computer, her desk was covered in piles of paper, folders and files and yet she seemed to know where everything was.(16) By the late 1800s, an Estonian identity had been established and efforts were being made to retrieve the ├ö├ç├┐original culture├ö├ç├û by collecting folk poems, sayings , and songs.
(1) say :: বলা
(2) saying goodbye :: বিদায় বলা
(3) it goes without saying :: এটা বলার অপেক্ষা রাখে না
(4) as the saying goes :: কথা যায়
(5) saying that :: যে বলার অপেক্ষা রাখে না
(6) keep saying :: বলতে থাকো
(7) without saying anything :: কোন কথা না বলে
1. proverb ::
2. expression ::
3. speak ::
4. declare ::
5. claim ::
6. express ::
7. recite ::
8. indicate ::
9. estimate ::
10. suppose ::
11. allege ::
সপক্ষে যুক্তি দেখান
12. enounce ::
13. tell ::
14. order ::
15. read ::
saying, sayings, unsaying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You went in my...? Why would...?
What are you SAYING?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
Saul, you better not be SAYING
what I think you're SAYING.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
- You're just SAYING that.
- No, I'm not.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Yeah, but I'm just SAYING,
Mr. White, two points?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
and he was always SAYING,
"Shut up, Kitty!"
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: saying
Meaning and definitions of saying, translation in Bengali language for saying with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of saying in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "saying"
What saying means in Bengali, saying meaning
in Bengali, saying definition, examples and pronunciation
of saying in Bengali language.