স্বাস্থ্যের পক্ষে উপকারী, স্বাস্থ্যবর্ধকজঞ্জাল, মলমূত্র
স্বাস্থ্যের পক্ষে উপকারী
- স্বাস্থ্যের পক্ষে উপকারীস্বাস্থ্যের পক্ষে উপকারীস্বাস্থ্যের পক্ষে উপকারীমলিন
Adjective(1) free from filth and pathogens
(1) Amoebiasis can be prevented by good hygiene and sanitary conditions.(2) The Iraqi Ministry of Water and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers have combined forces to bring sanitary drinking water to the people of Fallujah.(3) This, in turn, led to overcrowding in apartments and poor sanitary and health conditions in the rooms.(4) He was advised that the lack of proper sanitary facilities, noise from the generators and dogs, especially in relation to older people, were the main problems.(5) Continuous chlorination should not be a substitute for a sanitary water supply.(6) The Board reported that the town had fairly good sanitary conditions.(7) This process would also lead to more sanitary conditions, benefiting the consumer.(8) The trainers were medical doctors, nurses, and health and sanitary officers from the same area.(9) There is simply no regard for sanitary conditions and nobody cares about public health or even remembers that there are public health laws that should strictly be adhered to.(10) Today, a billion people do not have adequate supplies of drinking water and two billion have no sanitary facilities.(11) Quite how they found this out and how it affected the sanitary conditions of their two-week stay, I dread to think.(12) Food is supplied generally in cubes which are served above the floor of the cage to keep it sanitary .(13) If you have one or several dogs and want a sanitary way to dispose of droppings without the expense of buying a commercial model here is a do-it-yourself project that can be finished in an afternoon.(14) Future plans involve the renovation of dormitory toilets by installing showers, drying facilities and new sanitary equipment.(15) Maintain good animal health through sanitary facilities.(16) For instance, even in drinking water schemes or sanitary projects, at least a fraction of the total cost has got to be borne by the beneficiaries or the community that benefits.
(1) sanitary napkin :: স্যানিটারি ন্যাপকিন
(2) sanitary ware :: প্রসাধন সামগ্রী
(3) sanitary napkins :: স্যানিটারি ন্যাপকিন
(4) sanitary towel :: স্যানিটারি গামছা
(5) sanitary pad :: স্যানিটারি প্যাড
(6) sanitary engineering :: স্যানিটারি ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং
(7) sanitary facilities :: স্যানিটারি সুবিধা
(8) sanitary equipment :: স্যানিটারি সরঞ্জাম
(9) sanitary engineer :: স্যানিটারি প্রকৌশলী
(10) sanitary belt :: স্যানিটারি বেল্ট
1. hygienic ::
2. clean ::
3. antiseptic ::
4. aseptic ::
5. sterile ::
6. uninfected ::
8. unpolluted ::
9. uncontaminated ::
10. salubrious ::
11. healthy ::
12. wholesome ::
1. insanitary ::
2. unhygienic ::
sanitarian, sanitarians, sanitary, unsanitary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I thought the blowers were more SANITARY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: sanitary
Meaning and definitions of sanitary, translation in Bengali language for sanitary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sanitary in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sanitary"
What sanitary means in Bengali, sanitary meaning in Bengali, sanitary definition, examples and pronunciation of sanitary in Bengali language.