অভিপ্রায়, হেতু, নিমিত্ত, খাতির, দরূন, পক্ষ, কারণ, নিবন্ধন, উদ্দেশ্য, ত্তয়াস্তা, জাপানী ধেনো মদকারো বা কোনো কিছুর সুবিধা বা মঙ্গলের জন্য
Noun(1) a reason for wanting something done(2) Japanese alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice; usually served hot(3) the purpose of achieving or obtaining
(1) For the sake of preserving the costume, none of it was cut as the alterations were made.(2) for safety's sake, photographers are obliged to stand behind police lines(3) where did you get it, for heaven's sake?(4) The society is now saying the show is pushing back the boundaries of animal safety for the sake of entertainment.(5) When you drink with others, it's a Japanese etiquette to pour sake into each other's cup. You should hold your cup up when someone is serving sake to you.(6) let us say, for the sake of argument, that the plotter and the assassin are one and the same person(7) But, for the sake of the health of individuals and the safety of communities, it has to be done.(8) the couple moved to the coast for the sake of her health(9) Neither wanted to show their ugly sides by building an alliance for the sake of political interests.(10) ├ö├ç├┐Oh, for God's sake!├ö├ç├û snarled Dyson(11) ├ö├ç┬úOh, for God's sake!├ö├ç├ÿ snarled Dyson(12) I have to make an effort for John's sake(13) new ideas amount to change for change's sake(14) At least certain parts of the city need to be preserved for the sake of posterity.(15) I felt I couldn't give up, for my own sake or the baby's(16) Realistically, however, a line must be drawn under the amendments at some point for the sake of achieving the deal.
(1) for the sake of :: অনুরোধে
(2) for my sake :: আমার জন্য
(3) art for art's sake :: শিল্প দোহাই জন্য শিল্প
(4) for the sake :: অনুরোধে জন্য
(5) for your sake :: তোমার কসম
(6) for its own sake :: এটার নিজের জন্যই
(7) for your own sake :: তোমার নিজের জন্যে
(8) for his sake :: তার অনুরোধে জন্য
(9) for sake :: অনুরোধে জন্য
1. purpose ::
2. benefit ::
3. interest ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Move, for fuck's SAKE, move!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
SHELDON: For goodness\' sake.
"' alt="- I\'m trying! Don\'t yell at me!
: For goodness\' sake.
- I'm trying! Don't yell at me!
SHELDON: For goodness' SAKE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
-For fuck's SAKE!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
For heaven’s SAKE, Arturo,
what the heck are you doing here?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
For fuck's SAKE, run!
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: sake
Meaning and definitions of sake, translation in Bengali language for sake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sake in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sake"
What sake means in Bengali, sake meaning in Bengali, sake definition, examples and pronunciation of sake in Bengali language.