নিরাপত্তা, বাঁচনক্ষুর প্রয়োগ করা, ক্ষৌরি করা, কামানো
Noun(1) the state of being certain that adverse effects will not be caused by some agent under defined conditions(2) a safe place(3) a device designed to prevent injury or accidents(4) (baseball(5) contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse(6) a score in American football; a player is tackled behind his own goal line
(1) If she has played a safety on her trouble ball, she would have won.(2) This type of cancer is the only tumor that can be prevented by appropriate safety measures.(3) Even their fourth linebacker, Rocky Boiman, has an interception return for a touchdown and a safety .(4) Giving evidence, he told the court that he was a ├ö├ç├┐proficient├ö├ç├û gunman and that he had taken steps to avoid any risk to health and safety .(5) they should leave for their own safety(6) Plans to cut health and safety spending risked the lives of workers across the country, said another union.(7) road safety(8) a safety helmet(9) Steinbach veterinarian Doug Bazinet said the risk from BSE to human health and food safety is very low.(10) Asi Faoa blocked the ensuing punt in the end zone for a UCLA safety .(11) in a place of safety(12) a safety barrier(13) They had no health and safety training and no risk assessments had been carried out, a jury heard.(14) It can be fired single or double-action, and has an automatic safety that blocks the firing pin until the trigger is pulled.(15) This is the first European-wide campaign to raise awareness about the risks to health and safety of chemicals at work.(16) All employers have a moral, legal and financial incentive to do what they can to protect the health and safety of others.
(1) safety pin :: নিরাপত্তা পিন
(2) safety valve :: নিরাপত্তা ভালভ
(3) safety belt :: নিরাপত্তা বেল্ট
(4) safety net :: নিরাপত্তা জাল
(5) safety first :: নিরাপত্তাই প্রথমে
(6) health and safety :: স্বাস্থ্য এবং নিরাপত্তা
(7) road safety :: সড়ক নিরাপত্তা
(8) safety officer :: নিরাপত্তা কর্মকর্তা
(9) safety goggles :: নিরাপত্তা গগলস
(10) safety glasses :: নিরাপত্তা কাচ
1. welfare ::
2. security ::
3. shelter ::
4. guard ::
5. safe ::
6. base hit ::
7. refuge ::
1. danger ::
2. distress ::
3. peril ::
4. trouble ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And of course,
Margaery's SAFETY is paramount.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Of course I fear
for the SAFETY of my son!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
This isn't a punishment. I want you back
in Winterfell for your own SAFETY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
-There’s a hidden SAFETY box.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Sheldon, are you worried
about your SAFETY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: safety
Meaning and definitions of safety, translation in Bengali language for safety with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of safety in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "safety"
What safety means in Bengali, safety meaning
in Bengali, safety definition, examples and pronunciation
of safety in Bengali language.