পবিত্র, পুণ্য, শুদ্ধ, অলঙ্ঘনীয়, বিশুদ্ধ, অলঙ্ঘ্য, পবিত্রীকৃত, পূত, ধার্মিক
Adjective(1) concerned with religion or religious purposes(2) worthy of respect or dedication(3) made or declared or believed to be holy; devoted to a deity or some religious ceremony or use(4) worthy of religious veneration(5) (often followed by `to'
(1) Vases with flowers, candles, books of sacred texts, and a crucifix are also positioned on the altar.(2) Often there is a fine line between the sacred and the secular.(3) These lingams come only from the Narmada River, high in the mountains of Mandhata, one of the 7 sacred holy places of pilgrimage in India.(4) Whenever we come together in celebration - sacred or secular - we bring into focus a vortex of energy that renews both us and the place.(5) Their story is told in sacred writings of the biblical period, although the two books of the same name are not officially a part of either testament.(6) It is not the domestication of the sacred or the religious of which I speak, but of the divine.(7) On a cold, damp winter day in central Maryland, U.S., a beautiful wooded hillside was transformed into a sacred grove, hallowed ground.(8) If it matters, horses are also sacred to Poseidon.(9) This is because religions are much more than their originating sacred texts.(10) The choir's repertoire includes sacred and secular music ranging from the 16th century to the present day and in a wide range of musical styles and languages.(11) Limits upon personal freedom and choice are an affront to all that is sacred to the American Religion.(12) Cows are regarded as sacred animals in my religion.(13) The ├ö├ç├┐Enlightenment├ö├ç├û is a powerful myth about origins, much like the stories in the Bible and other sacred texts.(14) Sumacs are regarded as sacred trees by the North American Indians, who make medicines from many parts of the plant.(15) Then we continued on to the Blue Lake, where eating and drinking would trample Maori sensitivities, since they regard it as a sacred spot.(16) Personally, I prefer the mix of the secular and the sacred .
(1) sacre :: sacre
(2) sacred heart :: পবিত্র হৃদয়
(3) sacred cow :: পবিত্র গরু
(4) sacred fire :: পবিত্র অগ্নি
(5) sacred place :: তীর্থস্থান
(6) sacred grove :: পবিত্র উপবন
(7) sacred duty :: পবিত্র দায়িত্ব
(8) sacred music :: ভক্তিমূলক সঙ্গীত
(9) sacred thread :: পবিত্র থ্রেড
1. holy ::
2. religious ::
3. sacrosanct ::
5. hallowed ::
1. profane ::
2. secular ::
sacred, sacredly, sacredness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's forbidden to carry weapons
in the SACRED city.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
By my SACRED rings, I swear.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
I've broken a SACRED vow.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
No, but I swore a SACRED
vow to protect her.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
The love between a man and wife is SACRED.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: sacred
Meaning and definitions of sacred, translation in Bengali language for sacred with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sacred in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sacred"
What sacred means in Bengali, sacred meaning in Bengali, sacred definition, examples and pronunciation of sacred in Bengali language.