নলখাগড়া, বেগে অগ্রসর, ভিড়, আক্রমণ, অগ্রধাবন, অবাধ ধাবন, পলায়ন, ছত্রভঙ্গ, শর, জোর করিয়া প্রবেশ করাসনির্বন্ধতীব্রবেগে যাত্তয়া, বেগে অগ্রসর হত্তয়া, বেগে ধাবিত হত্তয়া, আক্রমণ করিয়া অধিকার করা, দৌড় করানত্বরিতে বা দ্রুতগতিতে কিছু করা, তাড়াহুড়ো করা, হুটপাট করে আসা, ধেয়ে যাওয়া, দ্রুত ছড়িয়ে পড়া, দ্রুত ধাবন, পড়িমরি দৌড়
Noun(1) the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner(2) a sudden forceful flow(3) grasslike plants growing in wet places and having cylindrical often hollow stems(4) physician and American Revolutionary leader; signer of the Declaration of Independence (1745-1813(5) the swift release of a store of affective force(6) a sudden burst of activity(7) (American football
Verb(1) move hurridly(2) attack suddenly(3) urge to an unnatural speed(4) act or move at high speed(5) run with the ball, in football(6) cause to move fast or to rush or race(7) cause to occur rapidly
Adjective(1) not accepting reservations(2) done under pressure
(1) Stone and, later, bronze vessels became reservoirs of animal and vegetable oils wicked with rush and hemp.(2) how much did they rush you for this heap?(3) It's a rush , a thrill, a challenge to do something that most people can't even conceive of and couldn't do even if they wanted to.(4) The teacher was surprised when the usual rush for the door didn't happen.(5) I don't want to rush you into something(6) a rush job(7) The thought of his blind date gives him a rush of anticipatory nervous excitement.(8) While Lucien Bouchard preached his call to sovereignist arms, the 70 made a rush for the conference room.(9) The basement was nearly ripped in two as the rush of cold air from outside flooded the entire room.(10) With the Christmas rush on, we sure needed the extra help.(11) The result is an outcry from U.S. and European manufacturers and a rush to reimpose quotas on Chinese textiles and clothing within months.(12) Driving home with Jonas, she felt a rush she hadn't experienced since before her husband and son had died.(13) There are the thrill-seekers, who find they get a rush of euphoria by waiting to do things at the last minute.(14) an ambulance was waiting to rush him to hospital(15) The 2003 football season may have ended, but the NFL off season gives a rush to any hard-core fan.(16) McLauchlan says he gets a rush of pleasure when he walks into the drawing room and the dining room, both of grand proportions.
(1) rush hour :: ভিড়ের সময়
(2) rush out :: আউট নলখাগড়া
(3) in a rush :: তারাহুরোর মধ্যে
(4) gold rush :: স্বর্ণ তাড়াহুড়ো
(5) rush hours :: ব্যস্ত সময়
(6) rush into :: বেগে অগ্রসর হত্তয়া
(7) adrenaline rush :: বৃক্করস ভিড়ের
(8) rush off :: বন্ধ নলখাগড়া
(9) sugar rush :: চিনি ভিড়ের
(10) rush up :: আপ নলখাগড়া
1. dash ::
2. hustle and bustle ::
তাড়াহুড়া এবং ছুটাছুটি
3. demand ::
4. hurry ::
5. surge ::
6. gust ::
7. charge ::
8. haste ::
9. upsurge ::
10. flush ::
11. rushing ::
12. hurry ::
13. flow ::
14. push ::
15. attack ::
16. hasten ::
17. race ::
18. pelt along ::
19. stimulate ::
20. urgent ::
rush, rushed, rusher, rushers, rushes, rushing, rushy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It looks like
they abandoned it in a RUSH.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
The crash happened
as RUSH hour began around 8 a.m.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
- Come on, think. Leslie?
- It's not gonna work if you RUSH me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
when you fought
on the Blackwater Rush.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
I think I just had an adrenaline
RUSH from having visitors.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: rush
Meaning and definitions of rush, translation in Bengali language for rush with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rush in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rush"
What rush means in Bengali, rush meaning in Bengali, rush definition, examples and pronunciation of rush in Bengali language.