শাসক, শাসনকারী, প্রধান, প্রাধান্যযুক্ত, বিদ্যমান, গদিয়ানবিনির্দেশ, সরলরেখাঁকনকর্তৃত্বকারী, নিয়ন্ত্রণকারী, প্রাধান্যবিস্তারকারী
Noun(1) the reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself
Verb(1) exercise authority over; as of nations(2) decide with authority(3) be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance(4) decide on and make a declaration about(5) have an affinity with; of signs of the zodiac(6) mark or draw with a ruler(7) keep in check
Adjective(1) exercising power or authority
(1) On Aristotle's view, a community of any sort can possess order only if it has a ruling element or authority.(2) Through its influence on the ruling party, the association forced Japan's Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare to take heed and dictated much of healthcare policy.(3) Some Communist leaders' statements have led to apprehensions among the ruling coalition about the Left's outside support.(4) Features of a knightly ruling class still indirectly influence Hispanic societies, including those in the United States.(5) To think that a ruling coalition will allow its nominated prime minister to be defeated in an election is inconceivable.(6) At that time, it was accepted that the ruling authority would proclaim a State religion and proscribe all others.(7) Mr. Dixit is also concerned about the slowing down of economic reforms in the country, owing to inner contradictions within the ruling coalition.(8) They currently are part of the ruling coalition along with the left-wing Labor Party.(9) Generally an elected assembly is dissolved only if there is crisis in the house or if a ruling coalition breaks down.(10) The town hall drama has left the authority without a ruling administration and political parties remain at loggerheads over its future.(11) The show of nuclear capability should be placed in the context of the fragile political base on which India's new ruling coalition rests.(12) The right-wing ruling coalition in Italy, led by Prime Minister Berlusconi, is a strong ally of American President Bush in many issues, above all on foreign policy.(13) A State's military ideology is also biased to the extent to which it expresses the views of a country's supreme ruling authority.(14) The plan will be presented by the county authority's ruling Conservative group to a meeting of the governing executive on Tuesday.(15) The ruling coalition's campaign ignores criticisms and presents the image of a party destined to govern.(16) The council's housing panel is expected to refer a 3.88 per cent rent rise to the authority's ruling executive for approval when it meets next Monday.
(1) rule :: নিয়ম
(2) ruling party :: ক্ষমতাসীন দল
(3) ruling class :: শাসকসম্প্রদায়
(4) self-ruling :: স্ব-শাসক
(5) ruling classes :: শাসকশ্রেণীর
(6) ruling planet :: ক্ষমতাসীন গ্রহ
2. main ::
4. judgment ::
5. opinion ::
6. govern ::
7. be in power ::
8. decree ::
9. prevail ::
10. harness ::
11. find ::
12. reign ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...indicating he's challenging
the RULING on the field.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
As long as he's RULING them.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
- It's my comic book.
- Leonard, we need a RULING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
To become the first RULING
Queen of the Seven Kingdoms,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Ruling without the rich?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: ruling
Meaning and definitions of ruling, translation in Bengali language for ruling with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ruling in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ruling"
What ruling means in Bengali, ruling meaning in Bengali, ruling definition, examples and pronunciation of ruling in Bengali language.