পাখলান, আলতোভাবে ধোয়াপরিষ্কার জলে ধোওয়া, ধুয়ে ফেলা, ঢেলে ধোওয়া, ধুয়ে পরিষ্কার করাআলতোভাবে প্রক্ষালন
Noun(1) a liquid preparation used on wet hair to give it a tint(2) the removal of soap with clean water in the final stage of washing(3) the act of giving a light tint to the hair(4) washing lightly without soap
Verb(1) wash off soap or remaining dirt(2) clean with some chemical process(3) rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash
(1) After all was done I took the plates to the sea to give them a rinse .(2) Use a rich conditioning cream rinse to finish off.(3) Use a high concentration prescription fluoride gel once a day or a sodium fluoride mouth rinse three times a day.(4) He came up holding something in his hands which he examined for a moment before giving it a good rinse in the pool, then looking closely at it again.(5) Serious allergic reactions to the oral rinse are extremely rare.(6) I gave my hands a quick rinse(7) Clothes can be softened by adding baking soda during the rinse cycle.(8) The rinse uses goldenseal as an astringent and aloe, grapefruit seed extract and echinacea as gum stimulants.(9) Don't use a cream rinse or shampoo/conditioner combination before applying lice medication.(10) always rinse your hair thoroughly(11) They're easy to freeze, requiring no preparation other than a quick rinse .(12) A quick rinse under the tap, dry it off and the filter is clean and ready to be used again.(13) I climbed in the shower and took a quick rinse and got out.(14) the medication is used as a rinse twice a day after breakfast and dinner(15) Alex walks into the bathroom, and starts to rinse his face with water from the sink.(16) Refill the tub with clean cold water and rinse the pipes out by running the jets a few more minutes.
(1) rinse off :: বন্ধ ধুয়ে ফেলা
(2) rinse out :: আলতোভাবে ধোয়া
(3) to rinse :: পাখলান
(4) rinse aid :: পাখলান সাহায্য
(5) rinse mouth :: পাখলান মুখ
1. rinsing ::
2. wash ::
3. gargle ::
4. rinse off ::
বন্ধ ধুয়ে ফেলা
rinse, rinsed, rinses, rinsing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Forget to RINSE the sink?
Talk to him through the bathroom door?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: rinse
Meaning and definitions of rinse, translation in Bengali language for rinse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rinse in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rinse"
What rinse means in Bengali, rinse meaning in Bengali, rinse definition, examples and pronunciation of rinse in Bengali language.