চড়নদার, অশ্বচালক, সত্তয়ার, অশ্বারোহী, ক্রোড়পত্র, অধিরোহী, আরোহীঅশ্বারোহী, সওয়ারি
- চড়নদারঅশ্বারোহী বিনারাইডার্সচড়নদার
Noun(1) a traveler who actively rides an animal (as a horse or camel(2) a clause that is appended to a legislative bill(3) a traveler who actively rides a vehicle (as a bicycle or motorcycle(4) a traveler riding in a vehicle (a boat or bus or car or plane or train etc
(1) Christopher had dreams of becoming a professional motorbike rider and had been riding since the age of five.(2) American Zabriskie had been the first rider to wear the yellow jersey this year but lost it in the team time-trial when he fell and sustained several injuries.(3) the rules of Congress make it difficult to attach a rider to an appropriations bill(4) She attached a rider to a bill, which would have withheld money the department needed to implement the regulation.(5) Former mountain bike rider Miguel Martinez provided the only real positive with his occasional mountain forays.(6) a rider was also added: the question of liability was dependent upon the purpose of the disclosure(7) Yet there is a rider to this that cannot be ignored.(8) There is a rider to that, which is ├ö├ç├┐and to help them be the best that they can be├ö├ç├û.(9) she was a skilled rider(10) Just as a rider to that, policing operations, in their widest context, normally can go on for years.(11) one rider to the deal├ö├ç├Âif the hurricane heads north, we run for shelter(12) After that, you just have to concentrate on getting past the rider in front.(13) The rider will require a provisional licence but must also have taken the Compulsory Basic Training test.(14) With an environmental rider to the 1999 budget, they succeeded: the date was bumped four years to 2005.(15) Now a rider attached to a recent EPA appropriations bill could cause further delay.(16) a rider to an eligible life insurance policy
(1) horse rider :: ঘোড়া চড়নদার
(2) free rider :: বিনামূল্যে রাইডার
(3) dispatch rider :: প্রেরণ চড়নদার
(4) easy rider :: সহজ চড়নদার
1. passenger ::
rider, riderless, riders, ridership
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- three for...
- There's no RIDER.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
...we have to discuss the implementation
of the cohabitation RIDER...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
I call your attention
to the Friendship Rider...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
I can help the great RIDER with his cut.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
There was a RIDER in the night.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: rider
Meaning and definitions of rider, translation in Bengali language for rider with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of rider in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "rider"
What rider means in Bengali, rider meaning
in Bengali, rider definition, examples and pronunciation
of rider in Bengali language.