মিত্রাক্ষর কবিতা, শব্দের বা কবিতার চরণের মিল, অন্ত্যমিল, শব্দের মিল করাকবিতার অস্ত্যমিল, অনুরূপ-ধ্বনি-সাদৃশ্য, মিত্রাক্ষর-কবিতামিলবিশিষ্ট হত্তয়া, সন্ধ্বনিযুক্ত হত্তয়া, মিত্রাক্ষর কবিতা লেখা, মিত্রযুক্ত করা, মিলা, মিল করা, মিল হত্তয়া
- মিত্রাক্ষর কবিতামিলবিশিষ্টছড়ামিত্রাক্ষরকারী
Noun(1) correspondence in the sounds of two or more lines (especially final sounds(2) a piece of poetry
Verb(1) compose rhymes(2) be similar in sound, especially with respect to the last syllable
(1) As long as it has to do with Twinkies, I don't care if it's an ode, a love poem, a hate poem, a recipe in rhyme or a limerick about what you do with your frozen Twinkies when no one is looking.(2) ├ö├ç├┐gravel├ö├ç├û can be interpreted as an absurd rhyme for ├ö├ç├┐travel├ö├ç├û(3) ├ö├ç├┐It is more of a nonsense rhyme , which is catchy to the children,├ö├ç├û H. Pradeep Pai of the networks says.(4) The final tasks included matching of beginning sounds and ending sounds, awareness of rhyme , and phoneme deletion.(5) Here, then, in honor of April, are books that place the best words in the best possible order: some poetry, some books in rhyme .(6) At least those who were there got a sample of this artist's talent for rhythm and rhyme .(7) This restoration of the poet transpires beyond words, music, and rhyme .(8) poetic features such as rhythm, rhyme, and alliteration(9) Alone, Prospero speaks an epilogue, in rhyme , saying that now that he has no magic powers he needs the audience's indulgent applause to free him.(10) the clues were written in rhyme(11) The design here doesn't need spelling out though it merits some study for the play of rhyme , internal or half-rhyme and repeated vowel shapes is too subtle to take in at a glance.(12) The girls took part in a six-week writing course run by writer and editor Harriet Sharkey and then compiled a series of short stories about savage murders, rap competitions, diving adventures, teachers speaking in rhyme and even pet pigs.(13) Robert Frost thought that ├ö├ç├┐writing poetry without rhyme , is like playing tennis without a net.├ö├ç├û(14) The first two stanzas from his ode The Ancient Town of Leith are a wonderful example of his indifference to nearly everything - other than rhyme - that distinguishes poetry.(15) Frontman Win Butler's lyrics rarely bother to rhyme , allowing their bizarre but always sincere sentiments to reach the ear even more directly.(16) ├ö├ç├┐We omitted the verb to save the rhyme ,├ö├ç├û the singer should say.
(1) nursery rhyme :: শিশুদের কবিতা
(2) rhyme scheme :: ছড়া প্রকল্প
(3) without rhyme or reason :: আকস্মিকভাবে
(4) folk rhyme :: লোক ছড়া
(5) rhyme or reason :: অর্থহীনভাবে
1. poem ::
2. piece of poetry ::
3. verse ::
4. poetry ::
5. doggerel ::
6. rime ::
rhyme, rhymed, rhymes, rhyming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-What’s the matter with Uranus?
-I don’t like the RHYME.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
- May I say one last thing?
- Only if it doesn't RHYME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
English to Bengali Dictionary: rhyme
Meaning and definitions of rhyme, translation in Bengali language for rhyme with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rhyme in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rhyme"
What rhyme means in Bengali, rhyme meaning in Bengali, rhyme definition, examples and pronunciation of rhyme in Bengali language.