পুনরুদ্ধার করা, ফিরিয়ে দেওয়াপ্রত্যর্পণ করা, পুনরানয়ন করা, পুনরূদ্ধার করা, ক্ষতিপূরণ করা, পুনরর্পণ করা, সারা, প্রত্যয়র্পণ করা, পুনরধিষ্ঠিত করা
- প্রত্যর্পণ করাপুনঃস্থাপন করাপুনরুদ্ধারপুনরূদ্ধার
Verb(1) return to its original or usable and functioning condition(2) return to life; get or give new life or energy(3) give or bring back(4) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken(5) bring back into original existence, use, function, or position
(1) That is why I have returned to restore my clan to its glorious position that it once knew.(2) the effort to restore him to office isn't working(3) In 1052 Godwin's family engineered a successful return, forcing the king to restore their land and titles.(4) The architects renovated the entire exterior and tried to restore the building's initial appearance.(5) Nicholas then decided to return to Petrograd to restore law and order.(6) The Second Continental Congress long insisted that it was fighting only to restore English rights to the settlers under the traditional government of the empire.(7) Efforts are under way to introduce prescribed fires to restore pre-European savanna conditions.(8) Most backup programs only let you restore Exchange data to the same or a duplicate server from which it was backed up.(9) Data Availability becomes an issue when it takes hours to restore a lost/deleted file from an on-site backup tape.(10) the government will restore land to those who lost it through confiscation(11) He was then able to pay out a special dividend to shareholders and restore his own position, both in terms of his personal finances and his reputation.(12) Rather than take chances, OrlÔö£┬«ans struck a deal with leading parlementaires by promising to restore their right of remonstrance before the registration of laws in return for annulling the will.(13) By the time he died, the English ruling class was ready to do almost anything to restore the monarchy, and Charles II returned to England in 1660.(14) In response Thieme said wheels have been set in motion to restore the situation.(15) Community leaders and foresters are creating a workforce that can restore the land to a healthier condition.(16) A faceted fibreglass canopy shades the roof deck of the garage, and the owners are working to restore the house that Goff remodelled for them just before his death.
(1) restore health :: স্বাস্থ্য পুনরুদ্ধার
(2) restore order :: শৃঙ্খলা ফিরিয়ে আনুন
1. reinstate ::
পুন: প্রতিষ্ঠিত করা
2. return ::
3. repair ::
5. regenerate ::
6. mend ::
7. restitute ::
8. reconstruct ::
restore, restored, restores, restoring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and RESTORE it to the last point
we both agree it worked.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
- Who are you calling?
- The only man who can RESTORE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
I cannot give you back your homes
or RESTORE your dead to life,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
Bring him back from
death and darkness. Restore his flame.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Yes, the fort is in a sorry state.
Restore it as best you can.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: restore
Meaning and definitions of restore, translation in Bengali language for restore with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of restore in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "restore"
What restore means in Bengali, restore meaning in Bengali, restore definition, examples and pronunciation of restore in Bengali language.