Noun(1) the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force(2) the proper sphere or extent of your activities(3) a form of trustworthiness; the trait of being answerable to someone for something or being responsible for one's conduct
(1) Cultures like the Japanese or some continental European ones are less aghast at the idea of collective decision making and responsibility .(2) Not making a decision absolves procrastinators of responsibility for the outcome of events.(3) They have the responsibility to behave reasonably in the face of possible threats.(4) If you believe in social justice, in solidarity, in equality of opportunity and responsibility , then believe in the reforms to get us there.(5) individuals have a responsibility to control their behaviour(6) They shirked responsibility , put the blame on others, finding refuge in generalities and then in an unthinking bustle of activity.(7) we would expect individuals lower down the organization to take on more responsibility(8) We have a responsibility to respect the consciences of the individuals and groups among us and among the church community.(9) ├ö├ç├┐The minister's prime responsibility and biggest duty is to ensure public safety,├ö├ç├û she said.(10) it's the manager's responsibility to ensure everyone's working hard(11) the army denied responsibility for the attack(12) the group has claimed responsibility for a string of murders(13) They already have responsibility for key decisions about transport, waste, energy, housing and other development.(14) The blame and responsibility rests squarely upon human shoulders.(15) I had not realised how much he blamed himself, how willing he was to accept full responsibility for what had happened to me.(16) The pilot in command bears ultimate responsibility for his own safety.
(1) social responsibility :: সামাজিক দায়িত্ব
(2) take responsibility :: দায়িত্ব নিতে
(3) sense of responsibility :: দায়িত্বানুভূতির
(4) assume responsibility :: দায়িত্বগ্রহণ করা
(5) take responsibility for :: জন্য দায়িত্ব নিতে
(6) personal responsibility :: ব্যক্তিগত দায়িত্ব
1. duty ::
2. blame ::
4. authority ::
5. obligation ::
6. province ::
irresponsibility, responsibilities, responsibility
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
without taking any
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Confucius says we owe
a greater RESPONSIBILITY
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
I’ll take all RESPONSIBILITY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
I'm tired of indulging your foolish lifestyle.
It's time you learned RESPONSIBILITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
- Why is it always my RESPONSIBILITY?
- Oh, it's not always your RESPONSIBILITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: responsibility
Meaning and definitions of responsibility, translation in Bengali language for responsibility with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of responsibility in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "responsibility"
What responsibility means in Bengali, responsibility meaning in Bengali, responsibility definition, examples and pronunciation of responsibility in Bengali language.