বসবাসকারী, বাসরতবাসিন্দা, অধিবাসী, অধিষ্ঠিত ব্যক্তি, রাজশক্তির প্রতিনিধিআবাসিক, অধিবাসী, অধিষ্ঠিত, বসবাসী
Noun(1) someone who lives at a particular place for a prolonged period or who was born there(2) a physician (especially an intern
Adjective(1) living in a particular place(2) used of animals that do not migrate
(1) Although lots of other birds rate highly, that trio tops the charts of our summer resident birds.(2) Migratory habit is related to philopatry, because resident species of birds tend to have lower dispersal rates than migratory species.(3) We determined the identities of resident fish through unique natural color markings, individual sizes, and home range locations.(4) However, it is estimated that there are normally around 280 families resident in counties Sligo, Leitrim and Donegal.(5) Nomadic species had longer latencies than did resident species.(6) This could lead anyone to think that they are sedentary birds, resident in the same area throughout their lives.(7) The course is open to all unemployed people resident in the Portlaoise area including those on Community Employment.(8) We did not detect any nest site changes among resident birds as a response to the experimental treatment.(9) Roughly seven weeks ago the City of New York released four bald eagles in a park at the northern tip of Manhattan, hoping to re-establish the bird as a local resident .(10) An example would be retro viruses that attack antivirus software by deleting virus definition tables or memory resident scanners.(11) Because origin could not be ascertained, both species were classified as resident as well as nomadic.(12) A third hypothesis is based on the idea that resident and migratory species may use different strategies to acquire territories and breeding opportunities.(13) Even though the patient was not on the family practice service, the resident accompanied him to the intensive care unit while a staff member contacted his private physician.(14) There can be no dispute that, immediately before any retention in Australia, Victoria was habitually resident in the UK.(15) Support restricted and applied on only one farm per resident farmer would, of course, arrest this and is surely no more than any equitable society would expect.(16) Summary maps of territorial boundaries of each resident bird were compiled monthly.
(1) permanent resident :: স্থায়ী বাসিন্দা
(2) resident alien :: আবাসিক পরক
(3) non-resident :: অনাবাসিক
(4) alien resident :: পরক বাসিন্দা
(5) resident engineer :: আবাসিক প্রকৌশলী
(6) local resident :: স্থানীয় বাসিন্দা
(7) city resident :: শহর বাসিন্দা
(8) resident physician :: আবাসিক চিকিত্সক
1. living ::
2. live-in ::
3. inhabitant ::
4. occupant ::
5. house physician ::
nonresident, nonresidents, resident, residents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm a dermatology RESIDENT
at Huntington Hospital.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
as I am our group's
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
No, no, no, man. Resident Evil 4
takes it by a long shot.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
"Doctor" doctor. Surgical RESIDENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
Yeah, I'm a RESIDENT at Huntington Hospital.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: resident
Meaning and definitions of resident, translation in Bengali language for resident with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of resident in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "resident"
What resident means in Bengali, resident meaning in Bengali, resident definition, examples and pronunciation of resident in Bengali language.