বাসভবন, বাসস্থান, থাকার জায়গা, ঘর, আবাস, ভবন, ঠিকানা, নিলয়, বসতি, অবস্থিতি, সদন, পুরী, রেজিদেন্স, গেহ, আলয়, আশ্রম, নিবসতি, অধিষ্ঠানবসবাস, বাস করা, থাকা, বসবাসকাল
Noun(1) any address at which you dwell more than temporarily(2) the official house or establishment of an important person (as a sovereign or president(3) the act of dwelling in a place(4) a large and imposing house
(1) temporary residence(2) It is not paid to ministers with an official residence in London.(3) After the Partition, it was the official residence of the British Deputy High Commissioner.(4) That would be inconsistent with his second point that habitual residence is a question of fact.(5) We, the contestants went to the prime minister's official residence to meet with him.(6) There's an imposing sandstone detached residence , in an exclusive cul-de-sac, with an extensive refurbishment completed.(7) the youth hostel has been adapted from a private residence(8) A four-bedroom semi-detached residence in a quiet area is all someone with a family will be looking for.(9) residence permit(10) Your principal private residence does not attract any capital gains tax and could provide useful cash.(11) it's a private residence(12) They are there in case one day someone again wants to live in the house as a private residence and restore it to its original condition.(13) Meanwhile, I shall board a shuttle shortly to visit the governor's residence .(14) The issue of loss of residence was balanced by the fact that they would create at least 15 jobs through the venture.(15) Needless to say, none of these problems were afflicting the president's residence .(16) Now, that depended on a finding of fact about his nationality or a finding of fact about a right to residence in another country.
(1) residence permit :: বসবাসের অনুমতি
(2) place of residence :: বসবাসের স্থান
(3) permanent residence :: স্থায়ী বসবাসের
(4) registered residence :: নিবন্ধিত বাসভবন
(5) residence time :: বসবাসের সময়
(6) country of residence :: দেশের নাগরিক
(7) residence hall :: বাসভবন হল
(8) hall of residence :: বসবাসের হল
(9) temporary residence :: অস্থায়ী বাসস্থান
(10) official residence :: সরকারী আবাসন
1. home ::
2. dormitory ::
3. occupancy ::
4. residency ::
5. hall ::
6. abode ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Daenerys has taken up RESIDENCE in Meereen.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
And I did not take up RESIDENCE
in this pyramid
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Interesting. If my official RESIDENCE
were across the hall,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: residence
Meaning and definitions of residence, translation in Bengali language for residence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of residence in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "residence"
What residence means in Bengali, residence meaning in Bengali, residence definition, examples and pronunciation of residence in Bengali language.