প্রতিনিধি, দূত, নমুনা, নির্দশ, দালালপ্রতিনিধিত্বমূলক, প্রতিনিধিস্থানীয়, প্রতিনিধিস্থানীয় ব্যক্তি, নির্বাচিত প্রতিনিধিদের দ্বারা শাসিতপ্রতিনিধিত্বকর, আদর্শস্থানীয়, নমুনাস্বরুপ, প্রতিরুপস্বরুপ, বর্ণনমূলক, বর্ণনাকর, প্রতিনিধি-স্থানীয়
Noun(1) a person who represents others(2) an advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose(3) a member of the United States House of Representatives(4) an item of information that is typical of a class or group
Adjective(1) serving to represent or typify(2) standing for something else(3) being or characteristic of government by representation in which citizens exercise power through elected officers and representatives
(1) It eliminated 21 industry groups that were either too small to provide a representative sample or were of little relevance to most readers.(2) The United States is a responsive representative democracy.(3) Kubba advocates quick national elections for a second, broadly representative council to perform functions such as drafting a constitution.(4) We shall discuss some representative examples.(5) Dempsey claimed it was strangling national political debate and undermining effective representative parliamentary democracy.(6) A show currently at New York's Janos Gat Gallery features Ross's latest works, along with representative examples of earlier series.(7) None of this is an argument against representative government.(8) However, the business elite is scarcely more representative of the population than it was a century ago.(9) Consider the following situation: a representative consumer is faced with a rise in price of a product he has been buying, even though its price to begin with is relatively high.(10) The distinction is now moot; knowledge rhetorically induced from a representative anecdote will ironically contain both of Ransom's two knowledges.(11) The more representative 1.4 S model, which also has air conditioning, keyless entry, power windows and mirror adjustment, costs ├ö├®┬╝18,695.(12) It's important to remember if you are travelling under a package deal to let your travel representative know as soon as possible about any problems you experience to allow them to try to sort them out.(13) I tried to make music that suited the artist and reflected the signature of that artist, and was very representative of who they were.(14) They are much more representative of modern European attitudes.(15) Johannesburg seems to be bringing sufficient elements and materials from which an artist could draw from when producing a true representative work of art.(16) Industry sources said representative bodies such as the American Chamber of Commerce could play an increasingly important role in future.
(1) sales representative :: বিক্রয় প্রতিনিধি
(2) legal representative :: আইনি প্রতিনিধি
(3) medical representative :: চিকিৎসা প্রতিনিধি
(4) chief representative :: প্রধান প্রতিনিধি
(5) representative sample :: প্রতিনিধিত্বকারী নমুনা
(6) representative of :: প্রতিনিধি
1. spokesperson ::
2. salesperson ::
3. delegate ::
4. legislator ::
5. deputy ::
6. example ::
7. illustration ::
8. congressman ::
9. typical ::
10. symbolic ::
1. aberrant ::
2. abnormal ::
3. anomalous ::
4. atypical ::
5. irregular ::
representative, representatives, unrepresentative
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
An unacceptable way
to treat the chosen REPRESENTATIVE
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
as the chosen REPRESENTATIVE of the Seven.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: representative
Meaning and definitions of representative, translation in Bengali language for representative with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of representative in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "representative"
What representative means in Bengali, representative meaning
in Bengali, representative definition, examples and pronunciation
of representative in Bengali language.