প্রতিষেধক, প্রতিকারের উদ্দেশ্যে গৃহীত, নিবারক, রোগ দূর করে এমন, রোগযন্ত্রণাহারক, আরোগ্যদায়ক, নিরাময়কারীআরোগ্যকর
Adjective(1) tending or intended to rectify or improve(2) tending to cure or restore to health
(1) As a result the analysis cannot be used as the basis for remedial measures.(2) Many freshmen have to take remedial English classes for which they receive no credit.(3) I said yesterday that legislation should be remedial in nature.(4) Costa Rica's environmental court has helped with remedial education.(5) They have diligently pursued answers to the causes of the problems and the correct remedial approach.(6) And efforts to frustrate remedial measures that should be implemented must not be countenanced.(7) There is no substitute for direct remedial instruction in reading.(8) Contrary to our learned friend's submissions, we resist the proposition that this is remedial or beneficial legislation.(9) Geriatricians are concerned about standards of assessment and continuing medical, nursing, and remedial therapy care in nursing homes.(10) Not all patients would benefit from remedial massage, but once they are re-aligned, it is the icing on the cake to go in deep and work on muscles that may have been held in spasm for many years.(11) Instead, it is considered just a condition requiring remedial education.(12) Consequently, the remedial help students need is not forthcoming.(13) Carrying out remedial repairs and updating of central heating systems are among the group s priorities.(14) Therapeutic and remedial massage helped in the short term with or without essential oils, but I felt there was more needed.(15) "Clearly, too many students need remedial courses," the report states.(16) To many, adult education is nothing but literacy and remedial education aiming at teaching people how to read and write.
(1) remedial action :: নিরাময়কারী কর্ম
(2) remedial measures :: প্রতিকারমূলক ব্যবস্থা
(3) remedial teaching :: নিরাময়কারী শিক্ষার
(4) remedial work :: নিরাময়কারী কাজ
(5) remedial course :: নিরাময়কারী অবশ্যই
1. sanative ::
2. alterative ::
3. therapeutic ::
5. curative ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...in which the participants answer
physics questions in REMEDIAL Spanish.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
I have some REMEDIAL magic tricks
that might be more your speed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: remedial
Meaning and definitions of remedial, translation in Bengali language for remedial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of remedial in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "remedial"
What remedial means in Bengali, remedial meaning in Bengali, remedial definition, examples and pronunciation of remedial in Bengali language.