সুস্বাদ, রূচি, তার, উত্সাহ, আমোদআস্বাদ, রেশ, সোয়াদ, ছোঁয়া, কোনো গুণের বৈশিষ্ট্যের ক্ষীণ আভাসরসাস্বাদন করা, খুশি হত্তয়া, রূচিকর করা, স্বাদু হত্তয়া, উপভোগ করা
- সুস্বাদরসাস্বাদনসুস্বাদসেটাই বড়
Noun(1) vigorous and enthusiastic enjoyment(2) spicy or savory condiment(3) the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
Verb(1) derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in
(1) Though she did not relish being alone in the apartment for any length of time.(2) This could have been a job for life, but Baxter describes with relish and relief the sense that was abroad in the 1960s of provincial Australian society opening up, with more possibilities.(3) Many relish its sweet taste, but it is by and large an acquired one.(4) she swigged a mouthful of wine with relish(5) But do I relish the idea of playing a character where you're not playing the lead role and where you can turn up and absolutely go crazy?(6) The relish with which we tackle the prospect of a bit of weather is our last remaining national characteristic transcending the divisions of class, age, race and fashionable intelligence.(7) My dinner companions are a multinational mix of people tucking into the juicy Argentine beef with equal relish .(8) There had been relish and delight in his voice when he spoke of those possibilities.(9) With considerable relish , Asbury chronicles the history of the multitude of gangs who fought to control the streets of the Bowery, Hell's Kitchen and the Five Points.(10) I was appointed to a position for which I had little relish(11) We do not relish the idea of going through another inquest, and no doubt neither does anyone else involved.(12) I didn't really relish going in search of the missing woman.(13) But it's done with such relish and infectious enthusiasm that it feels like a much lighter read.(14) She smiled at them and returned to her food with slow, obvious relish .(15) Meticulously, and with obvious relish she worked the marrow out with her tongue.(16) Not to sound like a wuss, but even at 60-plus, he's just not a guy you wanna get in an argument with, and I frankly don't relish the idea.
(1) with relish :: সুস্বাদ সঙ্গে
(2) with great relish :: মহান সুস্বাদ সঙ্গে
1. enjoyment ::
2. condiment ::
4. nip ::
5. enjoy ::
6. look forward to ::
1. aversion ::
2. disgust ::
3. dislike ::
4. distaste ::
5. hatred ::
relish, relished, relishes, relishing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am sure that
he would RELISH a fight.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
- Individual RELISH packets? Onion rings?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
Yes, I RELISH the thought of a stranger
covering my body with oil and rubbing it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: relish
Meaning and definitions of relish, translation in Bengali language for relish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of relish in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "relish"
What relish means in Bengali, relish meaning in Bengali, relish definition, examples and pronunciation of relish in Bengali language.