লাগাম, বলগা, রাশ, কৌশল, নিয়ন্ত্রণকারী প্রভাবনিয়ন্ত্রিত করা, বাধা দেত্তয়া, লাগাম দ্বারা দমন করাউপায়, বাধা, অশ্বরশ্মি, খলিন, বাগডোর
- নিয়ন্ত্রিত করারাজত্বলাগাম টানারাস
Noun(1) one of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece(2) any means of control
Verb(1) control and direct with or as if by reins(2) stop or slow up one's horse or oneself by or as if by pulling the reins(3) stop or check by or as if by a pull at the reins(4) keep in check
(1) In the process, they are helping policy makers rein in inflation.(2) You could stand to rein in your jealousy a little, though, and your boyfriend may want to not fib about things that are going to exacerbate that quality in you.(3) The outstanding singer, songwriter, musician and producer did the majority of work on his new album himself, holding a tight rein on its creative direction.(4) Students from various educational institutions turned up to give free rein to their imagination.(5) Special police were drafted in to rein in the revelry.(6) He also said there would be no income tax cuts in the forthcoming budget and that the Government's priority was to rein in spending.(7) Mr McDowell insisted that he would continue to rein in the overtime budget, which is expected to reach 64 million this year.(8) the government had failed to rein in public spending(9) The museum has been forced to rein in its work in many areas: cutting numbers of staff, reducing opening hours, cancelling exhibitions and installing a rota of closed galleries.(10) However, critics would say that the failure to rein in the incomes of the rich has meant that society in Britain is no more equal than it was in 1997.(11) critics noted the failure of the administration to rein in public spending(12) If political leaders lack the control to rein in their more violent followers, they have no right to public protests.(13) European statesmen seized the opportunity to exploit these nationalist movements, while bringing them under a tight rein , in order to further the purposes of state power.(14) The reality over the next five years is that the Government will have far less resources and will have to rein in spending significantly.(15) He reined in his horse, stroking its glossy coat.(16) Consultants will be give a free rein to put forward whatever options they believe are best and most financially acceptable to secure the building's future.
(1) rein in :: নিয়ন্ত্রিত করা
(2) free rein :: ফ্রী রেইন
(3) bearing rein :: জন্মদান মূক্ত
(4) give rein to :: মূক্ত করা
1. restraint ::
2. restrain ::
3. rein in ::
4. rule ::
rein, reined, reining, reins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Rein in your tongue.
She is still your Khaleesi.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
and REIN it in a bit,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
So, you don't think
he needs to REIN it in a little?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
...Dolores will have free REIN.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: rein
Meaning and definitions of rein, translation in Bengali language for rein with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rein in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rein"
What rein means in Bengali, rein meaning in Bengali, rein definition, examples and pronunciation of rein in Bengali language.