রাজত্ব, রাজ্য, আধিপত্য, শাসনকাল, আমলরাজত্বকাল, সার্বভৌম কর্তৃত্ব, রাজকীয় কর্তৃত্ব, প্রতাপ, প্রভাবরাজত্ব করা, আধিপত্য করা
- রাজত্বনতুন রাজা হলেন |শাসনকারীরাজত্বরাজত্বকালে
Noun(1) a period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful(2) the period during which a monarch is sovereign(3) royal authority; the dominion of a monarch
Verb(1) have sovereign power(2) be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
(1) Political hostility continued during the latter part of the reign of Henry III who succeeded John in 1216.(2) And we pay these modern-day monarchs to reign over and rule us.(3) When the Queen first began her reign , monarchs were expected to be somewhat detached, grand and distant figures, especially the British monarch.(4) Captains used to reign supreme; questioning their judgment handicapped career advancement.(5) It was the official religion during the reign of the monarchy and is currently the unofficial religion.(6) We in this country now live in a society where money and convenience reign supreme.(7) Excavation has disproved the old idea that the mid-Saxon economy was moribund and that no significant steps towards urbanism were taken before the reign of Alfred the Great.(8) While children reign supreme for advertisers, in the world of books, it is the parents who have the final word, according to publishers.(9) The issue of direct royal control over the army largely died away during the reign of Queen Anne and the Hanoverians.(10) If anything, the reign of Henry VII marked as much the triumph of the king's courtiers in politics as of the king himself.(11) Traffic chaos will reign throughout Kerry because of a failure to consider longterm implications of housing developments, it has been claimed.(12) But after this record's relentless reign of joy, even the most carefree individuals may feel like frowning, just to make sure they still can.(13) the original chapel was built in the reign of Charles I(14) she was hoping for a long reign as world champion(15) A modern historian has said that at no period of her history has Scotland ever stood relatively so high in the scale of nations as during the reign of this excellent monarch.(16) Democracy has been conveniently thrown out the door and in its wake imperialist and dictatorial rule reign supreme.
(1) reign over :: উপর রাজত্ব
(2) reign of terror :: সন্ত্রাসের রাজত্ব
(3) reign supreme :: সুপ্রিম রাজত্ব
(4) reign title :: রাজত্বের শিরোনাম
1. rule ::
2. period in office ::
3. sovereignty ::
5. prevail ::
6. predominate ::
reign, reigned, reigning, reignite, reignites, reigns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Under my REIGN, you won't be punished
for such nonsense.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Long may she REIGN.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
Long may he REIGN.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
her REIGN is over.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
- Long may she REIGN.
- Long may she REIGN.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: reign
Meaning and definitions of reign, translation in Bengali language for reign with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reign in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reign"
What reign means in Bengali, reign meaning in Bengali, reign definition, examples and pronunciation of reign in Bengali language.