প্রবিধান, নিয়ম, ব্যবস্থাপননিয়ন্ত্রণ, নিয়মকানুন, বিধিনিয়ম, কর্তৃপক্ষের নির্দেশ, প্রনিয়ম
Noun(1) an authoritative rule(2) a principle or condition that customarily governs behavior(3) the state of being controlled or governed(4) (embryology(5) the act of bringing to uniformity; making regular(6) the act of controlling or directing according to rule
Adjective(1) prescribed by or according to regulation
(1) Few schools had a special uniform for summer, so the girls remember having to go tramping in the heat in serge gym frocks and white blouses and regulation footwear.(2) a regulation Western parody(3) regulation army footwear(4) The drug is known to affect the thought process and mood regulation , and recent evidence suggested it could destroy nerve cells at certain doses.(5) Strict rules at secondary schools meant that girls had to keep their hair short or wear it tied back in ribbons of the regulation colour.(6) Only about 50 of our homes have been brought up to regulation standard with new windows, heating and doors.(7) To get a fuller picture of the process of regulation of the miliary economy, let us specify what we mean by this process.(8) In any case, heavy regulation of the equities market began after the crash.(9) It was a mistake to let ideological obsessions about the free market and lack of regulation govern economic policy.(10) There must be either voluntary or public regulation of the process to ensure that the first three conditions are met(11) She says it will be business as usual once all the regulation safety checks have been done.(12) The view in itself is so hedonistic and so filling that it often helps me forsake my regulation morning croissant.(13) All snipers carry not only the L96 but also a 5.56 mm regulation rifle.(14) One of the risks of far-flung markets with poor regulation is a lack of dependable financial data.(15) As with any political process, regulation involves contests for power, and cultural forces and structures shape it.(16) Both teams finished the regulation seven innings with three runs apiece.
(1) government regulation :: সরকার প্রবিধান
(2) traffic regulation :: ট্রাফিক প্রবিধান
(3) market regulation :: বাজার নিয়ন্ত্রণ
(4) self-regulation :: স্বপ্রবিধান
(5) customs regulation :: কাস্টমস প্রবিধান
1. rule ::
2. adjustment ::
3. supervision ::
5. ordinance ::
7. official ::
deregulation, regulation, regulations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Get another deck, I'll do the trick.
- You're saying this is a REGULATION deck?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: regulation
Meaning and definitions of regulation, translation in Bengali language for regulation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of regulation in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "regulation"
What regulation means in Bengali, regulation meaning
in Bengali, regulation definition, examples and pronunciation
of regulation in Bengali language.