হ্রাস, হ্রাসপ্রাপ্ত, রূপান্তরকরণ, হ্রাসের পরিমাণকমা, লঘুকরণ, পরিবর্তন, গ্রাস, সংক্ষেপ, সংক্ষেপণ, কমি
Noun(1) the act of decreasing or reducing something(2) any process in which electrons are added to an atom or ion (as by removing oxygen or adding hydrogen(3) the act of reducing complexity
(1) In a medium saucepan, bring the lobster stock reduction to a boil, add the cream, and simmer until reduced by half.(2) Oxidation and reduction are two processes that are quite common in chemical reactions.(3) A reduction in duties and taxes can significantly influence demand in a category that is price-sensitive.(4) Subsequent plain films and computed tomography confirmed satisfactory reduction with no acetabular fracture.(5) A reduction in the intensity of training is recommended during the healing period.(6) Failure to reduce the dislocation successfully using these methods necessitates reduction under general anesthesia.(7) Seven years prior to admission, he sustained a traumatic ankle fracture that required surgical reduction .(8) A reduction in competition is not what consumers want.(9) Experimentation is necessary to determine the dilution required for a particular reduction .(10) The simple idea is that the student scores the piano reduction of, say, a Mozart symphony for the same forces as Mozart uses and then compares his version with Mozart's full score.(11) Radiographs should be taken when the physician is uncertain of dislocation or reduction .(12) A reduction in tooth decay would reduce the risks of children dying during dental anaesthetics.(13) talks on arms reduction(14) A wonderful sweet sauce, a reduction of olive oil and ketchup, had been dotted in the four cardinal points of the plate.(15) Secondary alcohols can be formed by reduction of the ketone by hydrogen gas in the presence of a catalyst.(16) In particular Zhang sees the reduction of fractions to a common denominator as hard.
(1) noise reduction :: শব্দ দূষণ কমানোর
(2) cost reduction :: খরচ কমানো
(3) price reduction :: দাম কমা
(4) breast reduction :: স্তন হ্রাস
(5) reduction gear :: হ্রাস গিয়ার
(6) data reduction :: তথ্য হ্রাস
(7) reduction ratio :: হ্রাসকৃত অনুপাত
(8) staff reduction :: স্টাফ হ্রাস
(9) tax reduction :: ট্যাক্স হ্রাস
(10) overall reduction :: সামগ্রিক হ্রাস
2. cutback ::
5. discount ::
7. diminution ::
1. accession ::
2. addition ::
reduction, reductionist, reductions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-to the REDUCTION of scale problem.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
a REDUCTION in you prison sentence
to two years.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
This isn't a substitution.
It's a REDUCTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
a prison sentence REDUCTION,
that in one or two years you’ll be out.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
at least a 25- to 35-percent
REDUCTION in tumor mass,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: reduction
Meaning and definitions of reduction, translation in Bengali language for reduction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reduction in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reduction"
What reduction means in Bengali, reduction meaning in Bengali, reduction definition, examples and pronunciation of reduction in Bengali language.