গ্রাহক, রিসীভর, খাজাঁচী, বকযন্ত্রের পাত্র, গ্রাহী, গ্রাহ-যন্ত্রযে গ্রহণ করে, গ্রহীতা
- গ্রাহকরিসিভারগ্রাহক যন্ত্রের কাজের সময়কাল
Noun(1) set that receives radio or tv signals(2) (law, usually appointed by a court of law(3) earphone that converts electrical signals into sounds(4) a person who receives something(5) the tennis player who receives the serve(6) a football player who catches (or is supposed to catch
(1) Browning has done an outstanding job of matching receiver and barrel.(2) The firm said if a number of people living in the same road wanted the service they could pitch in together and pay to receive it from the radio receiver on a company's building.(3) As quietly as she could she picked up the receiver and listened.(4) This point is well taken, as the appointment of a receiver does not necessarily mean that the company's business operations are to be suspended.(5) While he makes some sensational grabs, he also drops more passes than an elite receiver should.(6) But the case has not ended with the appointment of a receiver .(7) A handheld receiver detects radio emissions from these satellites.(8) a satellite receiver(9) She picked up the receiver and handed it over to me.(10) This also allows the barrel to be cleaned from the breech end; the receiver is also easier to clean.(11) It had been reported that he was claiming up to ├ö├®┬╝100 million for losses incurred after the appointment of the receiver .(12) The result should be a very stiff barrel/ receiver joint and a superbly accurate rifle.(13) Just two years later, however, the company was forced to appoint a receiver leaving more than 300 employees out of work.(14) This is an extremely wide provision designed to criminalize those who help a thief or a receiver .(15) I smiled and cheered inwardly as I set down the telephone receiver .(16) he's the biggest receiver of stolen jewels in London
(1) wide receiver :: ব্যাপক রিসিভার
(2) air receiver :: বায়ু রিসিভার
(3) radio receiver :: রেডিও রিসিভার
(4) receiver sensitivity :: রিসিভার সংবেদনশীলতা
(5) replace the receiver :: রিসিভার প্রতিস্থাপন
(6) transmitter-receiver :: ট্রান্সমিটার-রিসিভার
(7) official receiver :: সরকারী রিসিভার
1. recipient ::
2. handset ::
3. liquidator ::
4. telephone receiver ::
receiver, receivers, receivership
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
[HANGS UP RECEIVER]
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: receiver
Meaning and definitions of receiver, translation in Bengali language for receiver with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of receiver in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "receiver"
What receiver means in Bengali, receiver meaning in Bengali, receiver definition, examples and pronunciation of receiver in Bengali language.